I don't know. Wouldn't it be better for US residents to buy in the US because of import duties and warranty cover ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Hello, denon d600 - fostex th600 Last post on 7/27/14 at 1:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from HD600: Shure 1540 or Fostex TH600? Last post on 6/14/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Warm & fast: AKG K712 Pro or Shure SRH 1540 ??? Last post on 6/24/14 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Minute EL34 SE Headphone Amplifier from SAC Paired with the TH600/Mad Dogs Pro. Last post on 6/4/14 at 1:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Audeze LCD-2 r2 & Fostex TH600 for your Audeze LCD-XC Last post on 5/21/14 at 1:13pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would love the have the fostex Urushi finish on all my computer parts. Monitor, tower, keyboard, mouse, desk mic, mouse pad, etc etc. Would be so sexy and I would pay for all of it right here right now, even though I'm low on cash.
There you go.
There seems to be more talk about the dislike of the TH-900 housing (not even pip-squeak about it's sound) than there is about the TH-600. Fair enough it's not out yet but I'm not certain if it's really necessarily to change this thread to a "trash the TH-900 earcups" topic.
Back on topic. Here's the TH-600 quite worn after going through 2 tours of events- CanJam and Fujiya Autumn Festival. Seeing how the black is rubbing off, I'm going to guess that that's not the final finish. Hopefully the final look retains a the Batman matt black look but in a more durable coating.
More pictures of the TH600
There's a bit of repeated info where I took the pictures (http://www.phileweb.com/news/audio/201210/27/12671.html):
-- closed type equipped with a 50mm dynamic driver of the same caliber and TH900
-- magnetic flux density of 1 Tesla strength it will be a feature on this unit
-- was adopted and black finish magnesium in the housing
-- Expression both out, detachable cable is not available.
-- release is scheduled for early next spring
-- price is assumed to be less than 100,000 yen. [less than 1250 USD] ""
(translated from Japanese by Google)
Shut up and take my.. TH600 ! prototype
Edited by devouringone3 - 10/31/12 at 11:08pm
Good to see Fostex appear to have thickened the Dx000 pads to nearly J$/Lawton Audio levels with these, maybe they looked at what head-fi users have been doing?
Any impressions on how the TH600 sounds yet?
Like AnakChan is guessing, I also think the TH600 production model will feature a different finish, so that micro-scratches don't reveal bare metal so easily:
Yes the finish of the TH900 did change from prototype to production. The shape of the cups and pads also changed.
Personally I prefer to have less isolation and less compression, so I prefer the TH900 pads to the Jmoney/Lawton.
Edited by devouringone3 - 11/17/12 at 2:26pm
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 soundcard driver causes DPC latency increase 2 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared 2 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 8 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 10 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 12 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 13 minutes ago
- › Is Grado evolving too slowly? 14 minutes ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 14 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)