Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 55

post #811 of 2420

If anyone on here is thinking about selling their TH-600 please let me know I will pay a very fair price right now.

 

Would much rather buy a slightly used pair, if nothing comes up I will go through price japan in a few days.

post #812 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcee View Post

If anyone on here is thinking about selling their TH-600 please let me know I will pay a very fair price right now.

 

Would much rather buy a slightly used pair, if nothing comes up I will go through price japan in a few days.


Check out TTVJ - read earlier they have them and the pricing is good. 

post #813 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


Check out TTVJ - read earlier they have them and the pricing is good. 


They are a grand there, can still get them from price japan for much less.

post #814 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcee View Post
 

Here is a review I saw, comparing the Th-600 directly to the D7k's : http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/fostex-th-600-review.html

 

First time I have seen this site, but it seems to be a pretty decent review and the site is put together all right.

 

Anyways, I am placing my order for the TH-600's to do battle with my D7k's - The 'loser' will be bought by my friend.


Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 2:07pm
post #815 of 2420

I can't speak for everyone else but my TH600's came with angle pads not straight.
 

post #816 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8RDNX View Post

I can't speak for everyone else but my TH600's came with angle pads not straight.
 

 

Who said that they came with straight pads? They have always had a slightly angled pad. 

post #817 of 2420

I just checked Amazon and there are a number of NEW ones for sale starting at $809..........................
 

post #818 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibzilla View Post

Nice review. I have to disagree on the d7k being smoother than the th-600's though. The th-600's are smoother especially across the mids imo, def. faster there too. I also think 95-98% is being a bit generous. I would say that with level 1 Lawton mods but only 90% stock d7k. 

D7k is way more warmer and imho more "forgiving" than the TH600. I'm talking about night and day difference. The D7ks being more on the warmer side with a bit thick mid (once again, imho), with the slightly v shaped sounding on the TH600s.
post #819 of 2420

hey guys i am into buying TH600 yet i wana know about the leakage/isolation, if someone next to me and i have the music on but not on high , will the person be able to hear anything?

i had BD T70 before and the isolation was nice on it , just what i needed but the music quality wasn't superb at all. 


Edited by Shini44 - 7/18/13 at 4:55pm
post #820 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

 

Who said that they came with straight pads? They have always had a slightly angled pad. 


That review at http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/fostex-th-600-review.html. It even has pictures.

post #821 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8RDNX View Post
 


That review at http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/fostex-th-600-review.html. It even has pictures.


Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 2:04pm
post #822 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

hey guys i am into buying TH600 yet i wana know about the leakage/isolation, if someone next to me and i have the music on but not on high , will the person be able to hear anything?


i had BD T70 before and the isolation was nice on it , just what i needed but the music quality wasn't superb at all. 

The isolation is pretty much good. But I think on high volume, the people next to you will still hear your music.
post #823 of 2420

I'd say it has a bit more isolation than the old Denon line, not much more than that. They will be heard at moderate volume levels, to a person sitting next to you, etc. Changing the pads will help with isolation though, so consider that as well. 

post #824 of 2420
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8RDNX View Post


That review at http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/fostex-th-600-review.html. It even has pictures.

 

Those pads in the pictures are the same pads I received with my TH-900. They are slightly angled, but not as much as the Denon stock pads or the Lawton pads. They aren't flat. 

post #825 of 2420

get TH-900!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones