- 511 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for closed headphones Last post on 1/28/15 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 12/30/14 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for the next High end purchase Last post on 12/12/14 at 5:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Whats a good step up from the D5000s? Last post on 11/18/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gonna spend some money - I don't need advice, just fellow audiophiles to discuss options... Last post on 1/17/15 at 5:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree with everything except that the Urushi red is ugly. I think they are both pretty damn good looking in their own way.
Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****. If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.
I'm really beginning to think Fostex wanted to take over the market that Denon used to have by the looks of it. ^^ Similar kind of headphone designs, same kind of signatures, bassy but refined and slight V-shape signatures. I really think there's been some brawls between Fostex and Denon behind the closed doors and they couldn't get to an agreement and Fostex wanted more cash out of Denon as they were using their drivers etc and Denon refused to agree on the terms etc and hence Fostex started to make their own old "Denon-like" lineup and Denon was forced into a new concept as a result.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/19/12 at 6:24am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 8 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 17 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 17 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 27 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Windows 7 default sample rate/bit depth when running in shared mode? 4 minutes ago
- › DAP suggestion USB out 4 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3