- 501 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 10/21/14 at 7:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex-TH600 Looking for new amp Last post on 9/18/14 at 3:29pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 10/18/14 at 2:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A long time(2010) Denon D5000 owner needs advice/direction on new cans. Last post on 9/3/14 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! Last post on 10/29/14 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Compared to Fiio x3, there is no big differences in terms of sound to me. One thing X3 wins, is better bass response with my ES10 headphones. At first i missed sound of my Fiio X3, but i got use to...
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree with everything except that the Urushi red is ugly. I think they are both pretty damn good looking in their own way.
Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****. If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.
I'm really beginning to think Fostex wanted to take over the market that Denon used to have by the looks of it. ^^ Similar kind of headphone designs, same kind of signatures, bassy but refined and slight V-shape signatures. I really think there's been some brawls between Fostex and Denon behind the closed doors and they couldn't get to an agreement and Fostex wanted more cash out of Denon as they were using their drivers etc and Denon refused to agree on the terms etc and hence Fostex started to make their own old "Denon-like" lineup and Denon was forced into a new concept as a result.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/19/12 at 6:24am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 24 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 41 seconds ago
- › Epic Woo WA5 / Eddie Current 4-45 Shootout 1 minute ago
- › ATH-ES10 1 minute ago
- › need help setting up my very first 2.1 hifi for my pc! :D 1 minute ago
- › The How and Why of Tubes 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › M-Audio AV40 - still a good buy? 2 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)