- 484 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Fostex TH-600 Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Fostex TH600 - Rewiring Advice Last post on 4/15/14 at 11:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Headphone is next on your "To Buy" list? Last post on 4/20/14 at 7:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Advice (HD650 / HE400 / AlphaDogs / TH-600) Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- PRAT Speed fullbodied unamped: YAMAHA 220 or Shure 1540 or Fostex 600 ? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree with everything except that the Urushi red is ugly. I think they are both pretty damn good looking in their own way.
Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****. If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.
I'm really beginning to think Fostex wanted to take over the market that Denon used to have by the looks of it. ^^ Similar kind of headphone designs, same kind of signatures, bassy but refined and slight V-shape signatures. I really think there's been some brawls between Fostex and Denon behind the closed doors and they couldn't get to an agreement and Fostex wanted more cash out of Denon as they were using their drivers etc and Denon refused to agree on the terms etc and hence Fostex started to make their own old "Denon-like" lineup and Denon was forced into a new concept as a result.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/19/12 at 6:24am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 1 minute ago
- › Stereo imaging and headphone: Have we been underestimating our... 1 minute ago
- › FS Unique Melody Miracle CIEM USD$490 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] JVC FXZ-100: Fun-O-Phile 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude