Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 3

post #31 of 2388
As a TH900 owner this intrigues me. Subbed.
post #32 of 2388

I really like how they look. Looking forward to the first reviews and comparisons!

post #33 of 2388

This is one beautiful headphone, just plain black, and no thanks to Urushi ugly red cups.

If the sound quality is same as TH900 and just around $1k or under then I am in. ksc75smile.gif

post #34 of 2388

That is one stealthy looking headphone, I want!

post #35 of 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian411 View Post

This is one beautiful headphone, just plain black, and no thanks to Urushi ugly red cups.

If the sound quality is same as TH900 and just around $1k or under then I am in. ksc75smile.gif

I agree with everything except that the Urushi red is ugly.  I think they are both pretty damn good looking in their own way.

post #36 of 2388

It's the same hardware as the D**** series, how can it be over $1000? Redonkulous.

post #37 of 2388

Subdued

post #38 of 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3320070 View Post

It's the same hardware as the D**** series, how can it be over $1000? Redonkulous.

Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****.  If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.

post #39 of 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post

Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****.  If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.
I own the D5000 and TH900 and wrote a review comparing them. They are actually pretty similar:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/627403/review-fostex-th900-vs-denon-d5000
post #40 of 2388

subbed!  Is there a date of release for this?  So many HP's, so little money...

post #41 of 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortalcoil View Post

Subdued

 

Lol

post #42 of 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortalcoil View Post

Subdued

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcamera View Post

 

Lol

 

Other people only subscribe, but he's really badass... biggrin.gif

post #43 of 2388

The TH900 is a visually stunning headphone IMO. The TH600 looks drab by comparison. A Fostex logo might give it a lift.


Edited by unspool - 10/28/12 at 12:08am
post #44 of 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by AManAnd88Keys View Post

 

 

 

Other people only subscribe, but he's really badass... biggrin.gif

lol....Im just trying to control my excitement biggrin.gif

post #45 of 2388

I'm really beginning to think Fostex wanted to take over the market that Denon used to have by the looks of it. ^^ Similar kind of headphone designs, same kind of signatures, bassy but refined and slight V-shape signatures. I really think there's been some brawls between Fostex and Denon behind the closed doors and they couldn't get to an agreement and Fostex wanted more cash out of Denon as they were using their drivers etc and Denon refused to agree on the terms etc and hence Fostex started to make their own old "Denon-like" lineup and Denon was forced into a new concept as a result.


Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/19/12 at 6:24am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones