- 501 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 9/19/14 at 8:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 9/18/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A long time(2010) Denon D5000 owner needs advice/direction on new cans. Last post on 9/3/14 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! Last post on 9/20/14 at 12:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 Last post on Today at 10:51 am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree with everything except that the Urushi red is ugly. I think they are both pretty damn good looking in their own way.
Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****. If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.
I'm really beginning to think Fostex wanted to take over the market that Denon used to have by the looks of it. ^^ Similar kind of headphone designs, same kind of signatures, bassy but refined and slight V-shape signatures. I really think there's been some brawls between Fostex and Denon behind the closed doors and they couldn't get to an agreement and Fostex wanted more cash out of Denon as they were using their drivers etc and Denon refused to agree on the terms etc and hence Fostex started to make their own old "Denon-like" lineup and Denon was forced into a new concept as a result.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/19/12 at 6:24am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Gaming Headphones for the Audio Noob (Advice Needed) 45 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Havi B3 Pro 1 3 minutes ago
- › Stefan Audio Art Umbilical Cord for Eddie Current Balancing Act 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 4 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 8 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)