- 517 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/11/15 at 1:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gaming Headphone Recommendation Last post on 2/12/15 at 1:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed headphones Last post on 1/28/15 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 5/31/15 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree with everything except that the Urushi red is ugly. I think they are both pretty damn good looking in their own way.
Maybe the driver.? Have you heard the TH900, that ain't no D****. If it is anything like that then over a thousand is not unheard of when looking at other options.
I'm really beginning to think Fostex wanted to take over the market that Denon used to have by the looks of it. ^^ Similar kind of headphone designs, same kind of signatures, bassy but refined and slight V-shape signatures. I really think there's been some brawls between Fostex and Denon behind the closed doors and they couldn't get to an agreement and Fostex wanted more cash out of Denon as they were using their drivers etc and Denon refused to agree on the terms etc and hence Fostex started to make their own old "Denon-like" lineup and Denon was forced into a new concept as a result.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 10/19/12 at 6:24am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Can Con 5 impressions/review. 34 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › What headphones are you currently rocking? 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 3 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs Element 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 4 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 5 minutes ago
- › Just bought my first pair of decent headphones, looking to learn a... 6 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)