- 44 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Southern California, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats a good step up from the D5000s? Last post on 11/18/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gonna spend some money - I don't need advice, just fellow audiophiles to discuss options... Last post on 11/25/14 at 9:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- iem recommendation Last post on 11/15/14 at 7:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM with balanced connector? (compared to TH600) Last post on 11/11/14 at 11:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultrasone Edition 8 alternatives Last post on 11/12/14 at 12:07am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Woah, simplistic and very nice. No accented colors do make it a little dull, so a bit of chrome would be nice.I definitely would like to have a demo of that to hear what it sounds like. Maybe if the price is right it'd be something I can take around to wear in the public.
Doing the Fostex logo and the ring in chrome would look very nice.
Unless financial is a problem, this really isn't a very hard decision to make ;-). I'm going to be honest that they really aren't in the same league - well, at least even the prototypes I've listened to anyway.
Yea, this shouldn't even be a question at all. Not sure on the price either, if you look at how much the TH900 are, one can only assume that these headphones are going to cost quite a bit more than the Momentums anyway. That's not to say that they will be worth every cent, but honestly I think Fostex gear is a bit over-priced for what you get, but here's hoping that they release this headphone at a competitive rate!
I'm not really feeling the whole upcharging $1000 for a fancy japanese finish thing, so I'm glad they're keeping it simple this time around lol.
But yeah, seriously need some more info on these things...
I'll take Urushi without the Fostex logo, elsewhere, or not at all.
ADD: The Denon D7000 looks like a metal gimbal, why does the TH900 revert to plastics?
Edited by AJHeadfi - 2/6/13 at 12:06am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Chord Hugo 5 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 37 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Durable over the ear headphones around $100... in Canada... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › [IC] GRADO HP1000 (HP1) + HPA2 (combo) and SONY MDR-R10 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)