- 44 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Southern California, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Hello, denon d600 - fostex th600 Last post on 7/27/14 at 1:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from HD600: Shure 1540 or Fostex TH600? Last post on 6/14/14 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Warm & fast: AKG K712 Pro or Shure SRH 1540 ??? Last post on 6/24/14 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Minute EL34 SE Headphone Amplifier from SAC Paired with the TH600/Mad Dogs Pro. Last post on 6/4/14 at 1:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Audeze LCD-2 r2 & Fostex TH600 for your Audeze LCD-XC Last post on 5/21/14 at 1:13pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/14/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Woah, simplistic and very nice. No accented colors do make it a little dull, so a bit of chrome would be nice.I definitely would like to have a demo of that to hear what it sounds like. Maybe if the price is right it'd be something I can take around to wear in the public.
Doing the Fostex logo and the ring in chrome would look very nice.
Unless financial is a problem, this really isn't a very hard decision to make ;-). I'm going to be honest that they really aren't in the same league - well, at least even the prototypes I've listened to anyway.
Yea, this shouldn't even be a question at all. Not sure on the price either, if you look at how much the TH900 are, one can only assume that these headphones are going to cost quite a bit more than the Momentums anyway. That's not to say that they will be worth every cent, but honestly I think Fostex gear is a bit over-priced for what you get, but here's hoping that they release this headphone at a competitive rate!
I'm not really feeling the whole upcharging $1000 for a fancy japanese finish thing, so I'm glad they're keeping it simple this time around lol.
But yeah, seriously need some more info on these things...
I'll take Urushi without the Fostex logo, elsewhere, or not at all.
ADD: The Denon D7000 looks like a metal gimbal, why does the TH900 revert to plastics?
Edited by AJHeadfi - 2/6/13 at 12:06am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 19 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I hear no difference. What am I doing wrong? 3 minutes ago
- › The Free Music Thread! (100% legal downloads of all formats.) 4 minutes ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 5 minutes ago
- › Software That Routes Creative X-Fi Audio Via Asus Essence 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)