- 44 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Southern California, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the next High end purchase Last post on 12/12/14 at 5:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Whats a good step up from the D5000s? Last post on 11/18/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gonna spend some money - I don't need advice, just fellow audiophiles to discuss options... Last post on 12/4/14 at 10:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- iem recommendation Last post on 11/15/14 at 7:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM with balanced connector? (compared to TH600) Last post on 11/11/14 at 11:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Woah, simplistic and very nice. No accented colors do make it a little dull, so a bit of chrome would be nice.I definitely would like to have a demo of that to hear what it sounds like. Maybe if the price is right it'd be something I can take around to wear in the public.
Doing the Fostex logo and the ring in chrome would look very nice.
Unless financial is a problem, this really isn't a very hard decision to make ;-). I'm going to be honest that they really aren't in the same league - well, at least even the prototypes I've listened to anyway.
Yea, this shouldn't even be a question at all. Not sure on the price either, if you look at how much the TH900 are, one can only assume that these headphones are going to cost quite a bit more than the Momentums anyway. That's not to say that they will be worth every cent, but honestly I think Fostex gear is a bit over-priced for what you get, but here's hoping that they release this headphone at a competitive rate!
I'm not really feeling the whole upcharging $1000 for a fancy japanese finish thing, so I'm glad they're keeping it simple this time around lol.
But yeah, seriously need some more info on these things...
I'll take Urushi without the Fostex logo, elsewhere, or not at all.
ADD: The Denon D7000 looks like a metal gimbal, why does the TH900 revert to plastics?
Edited by AJHeadfi - 2/6/13 at 12:06am
- Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones
- › Band Name Game II 10 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 49 seconds ago
- › Should I buy the DT990 or HE-400? 1 minute ago
- › Can't seem to find comfortable portable over ears... 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Stuff 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman RE-600s - MINT!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)