Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is Grado evolving too slowly? Last post on 5/23/13 at 9:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 49post #721 of 82011/3/13 at 8:51am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #722 of 82011/3/13 at 8:54ampost #723 of 82011/3/13 at 9:00ampost #724 of 82011/3/13 at 9:22ampost #725 of 82011/3/13 at 9:25amQuote:
The use the LCD3 memory foam in all their pads now.post #726 of 82011/3/13 at 9:37am
Gorgeous. So far, seems like they sound as good. And yet, they still keep their 'Frankenstein/Mad Scientist Nuts-N-Bolts aesthetic. In part perhaps for the cup change option? I'd like to flash-forward, ten years from now say, and see what the young and brilliant Audeze's look (and sound like then).post #727 of 82011/3/13 at 11:18ampost #728 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36amQuote:
What wood is that?post #729 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36ampost #730 of 82011/3/13 at 11:54ampost #731 of 82011/3/13 at 12:03pm
You should look at the Walnut and Purple Heart on this pic (sorry I forgot the name of the head-fi member who took the picture, and I photoshopped it to make it horizontal.)post #732 of 82011/3/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
I am aware... If some one had all three in their posseion It would destory my Monitor... the sheer awesomeness of it all! Can't wait to see some one Dynamat Mod those suckers!post #733 of 82011/3/13 at 12:10pm
Audeze's been at it engineering around the LCD-XC for a couple years now, including developing a new driver and the fazor diffusers/damping. I'm sure it wouldn't be as simple as dynamatting them like the Denon D2/5/7 series.post #734 of 82011/3/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
xD yea that is very very true... yet a guy shoved a shirt into an HD 800 and it sounded better lolpost #735 of 82011/3/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Martin Custom Audio can compete with Audeze................as can Lawton.
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 seconds ago
- › Getting back in the game 32 seconds ago
- › 2 days in Tokyo - looking for HighEnd HiFi shops 54 seconds ago
- › Philips SHB7000 surprised me today! 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Let's talk Indie & Alternative - Your favorite albums at the moment 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Seattle, WA Tour 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern 100 Player Seized Up! 4 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)