Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 2/19/16 at 11:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
Part 1 - TORTURE TEST So, have you ever heard the noise from an old laptop's hard drive spinning-up, or the electronic "chirp" of your mouse cursor moving across your screen during music...
FiiO EM3Comfort is King DisclaimerThe EM3 was a review unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to record my thoughts and impressions on how I found the...
I have had this amp now for about 6 months, and I very much enjoy the sound. I didn't even bother with the stock tubes, they got tossed in favor of a matched pair of GE 5657's, and I have a pair of...
Rhapsodio Solar Note: The custom in-ear in this review was provided at a discounted rate. Rhapsodio is an up and coming manufacturer of both custom in-ears and custom-like universals....
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 49post #721 of 82011/3/13 at 8:51ampost #722 of 82011/3/13 at 8:54ampost #723 of 82011/3/13 at 9:00ampost #724 of 82011/3/13 at 9:22ampost #725 of 82011/3/13 at 9:25amQuote:
The use the LCD3 memory foam in all their pads now.post #726 of 82011/3/13 at 9:37am
Gorgeous. So far, seems like they sound as good. And yet, they still keep their 'Frankenstein/Mad Scientist Nuts-N-Bolts aesthetic. In part perhaps for the cup change option? I'd like to flash-forward, ten years from now say, and see what the young and brilliant Audeze's look (and sound like then).post #727 of 82011/3/13 at 11:18ampost #728 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36amQuote:
What wood is that?post #729 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36ampost #730 of 82011/3/13 at 11:54ampost #731 of 82011/3/13 at 12:03pm
You should look at the Walnut and Purple Heart on this pic (sorry I forgot the name of the head-fi member who took the picture, and I photoshopped it to make it horizontal.)post #732 of 82011/3/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
I am aware... If some one had all three in their posseion It would destory my Monitor... the sheer awesomeness of it all! Can't wait to see some one Dynamat Mod those suckers!post #733 of 82011/3/13 at 12:10pm
Audeze's been at it engineering around the LCD-XC for a couple years now, including developing a new driver and the fazor diffusers/damping. I'm sure it wouldn't be as simple as dynamatting them like the Denon D2/5/7 series.post #734 of 82011/3/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
xD yea that is very very true... yet a guy shoved a shirt into an HD 800 and it sounded better lolpost #735 of 82011/3/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Martin Custom Audio can compete with Audeze................as can Lawton.
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 1 minute ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 11 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 12 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 15 minutes ago
- › What will the new DX200 look like? Dec 23, new images on page 1. 15 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 16 minutes ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 17 minutes ago
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse