Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 49post #721 of 82011/3/13 at 8:51am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #722 of 82011/3/13 at 8:54ampost #723 of 82011/3/13 at 9:00ampost #724 of 82011/3/13 at 9:22ampost #725 of 82011/3/13 at 9:25amQuote:
The use the LCD3 memory foam in all their pads now.post #726 of 82011/3/13 at 9:37am
Gorgeous. So far, seems like they sound as good. And yet, they still keep their 'Frankenstein/Mad Scientist Nuts-N-Bolts aesthetic. In part perhaps for the cup change option? I'd like to flash-forward, ten years from now say, and see what the young and brilliant Audeze's look (and sound like then).post #727 of 82011/3/13 at 11:18ampost #728 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36amQuote:
What wood is that?post #729 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36ampost #730 of 82011/3/13 at 11:54ampost #731 of 82011/3/13 at 12:03pm
You should look at the Walnut and Purple Heart on this pic (sorry I forgot the name of the head-fi member who took the picture, and I photoshopped it to make it horizontal.)post #732 of 82011/3/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
I am aware... If some one had all three in their posseion It would destory my Monitor... the sheer awesomeness of it all! Can't wait to see some one Dynamat Mod those suckers!post #733 of 82011/3/13 at 12:10pm
Audeze's been at it engineering around the LCD-XC for a couple years now, including developing a new driver and the fazor diffusers/damping. I'm sure it wouldn't be as simple as dynamatting them like the Denon D2/5/7 series.post #734 of 82011/3/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
xD yea that is very very true... yet a guy shoved a shirt into an HD 800 and it sounded better lolpost #735 of 82011/3/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Martin Custom Audio can compete with Audeze................as can Lawton.
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 59 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Israel-Lets meet! 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 4 minutes ago
- › Picked up Rha t10i - My Impressions. 4 minutes ago
- › NVX XPT100 vs Takstar Pro 80 5 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2