Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 2/19/16 at 11:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 49post #721 of 82011/3/13 at 8:51am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #722 of 82011/3/13 at 8:54ampost #723 of 82011/3/13 at 9:00ampost #724 of 82011/3/13 at 9:22ampost #725 of 82011/3/13 at 9:25amQuote:
The use the LCD3 memory foam in all their pads now.post #726 of 82011/3/13 at 9:37am
Gorgeous. So far, seems like they sound as good. And yet, they still keep their 'Frankenstein/Mad Scientist Nuts-N-Bolts aesthetic. In part perhaps for the cup change option? I'd like to flash-forward, ten years from now say, and see what the young and brilliant Audeze's look (and sound like then).post #727 of 82011/3/13 at 11:18ampost #728 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36amQuote:
What wood is that?post #729 of 82011/3/13 at 11:36ampost #730 of 82011/3/13 at 11:54ampost #731 of 82011/3/13 at 12:03pm
You should look at the Walnut and Purple Heart on this pic (sorry I forgot the name of the head-fi member who took the picture, and I photoshopped it to make it horizontal.)post #732 of 82011/3/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
I am aware... If some one had all three in their posseion It would destory my Monitor... the sheer awesomeness of it all! Can't wait to see some one Dynamat Mod those suckers!post #733 of 82011/3/13 at 12:10pm
Audeze's been at it engineering around the LCD-XC for a couple years now, including developing a new driver and the fazor diffusers/damping. I'm sure it wouldn't be as simple as dynamatting them like the Denon D2/5/7 series.post #734 of 82011/3/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
xD yea that is very very true... yet a guy shoved a shirt into an HD 800 and it sounded better lolpost #735 of 82011/3/13 at 4:06pmQuote:
Martin Custom Audio can compete with Audeze................as can Lawton.
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cowon Plenue P1 12 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 36 seconds ago
- › Has anyone tried BeyerDynamic DT100 velour earpads on their DT150? 47 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 5 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...