shouldnt you guys hope its even better looking since its going to be final production units?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 2/19/16 at 11:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 34post #496 of 82010/10/13 at 7:38pmpost #497 of 82010/11/13 at 12:15ampost #498 of 82010/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #499 of 82010/11/13 at 3:18pmpost #500 of 82010/11/13 at 3:36pmpost #501 of 82010/11/13 at 4:01pmQuote:It's a 8 maybe - it's dark, black.post #502 of 82010/11/13 at 4:37pmpost #503 of 82010/11/13 at 4:46pmpost #504 of 82010/11/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
What about the sound tho? Seems a lot of raving for the X but no love the the XC?post #505 of 82010/11/13 at 5:17pmpost #506 of 82010/11/13 at 5:32pmQuote:
Gotta have them all. Audeze should just sell them as extra options!post #507 of 82010/11/13 at 5:52pm
Orders begin Nov 1 ? They are appearing on the Audeze site now and can be put in the web cart, but checkout is down.
Any clarification as to whether they can actually be ordered now via the web site? Anyone at the CanJam?
Answering my own question, per the Audeze web site: "Orders begin shipping on November 1st"
Edited by ogodei - 10/11/13 at 6:27pmpost #508 of 82010/11/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Not likely to buy one but is the XC a basshead can.
Nice job on the pics Ethan. They look almost as good as my Denons.post #509 of 82010/11/13 at 6:18pmpost #510 of 82010/11/13 at 7:01pmQuote:No they're not a basshead's can. The sound is very, very much in line with the Audeze family. None of the Audeze's sound all that open to me, which contrasts with my feelings about the HiFiMan line. With that said, I don't find a large difference in sound between the open and closed Audeze's. Unfortunately, they weren't allowing us to use our source, unlike many of the booths, so I couldn't use my test tracks to really understand the sound. IMHO, if you like the Audeze house sound, but need more isolation or even just prefer the look of the closed, as I do, you needn't hesitate in their purchase. By the way, here is the prototype DAC/amp they were powered from:
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 second ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 35 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE BHSE DEPRESSED AWAITING DELIVERY THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse