shouldnt you guys hope its even better looking since its going to be final production units?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 34post #496 of 82010/10/13 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 82010/11/13 at 12:15ampost #498 of 82010/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #499 of 82010/11/13 at 3:18pmpost #500 of 82010/11/13 at 3:36pmpost #501 of 82010/11/13 at 4:01pmQuote:It's a 8 maybe - it's dark, black.post #502 of 82010/11/13 at 4:37pmpost #503 of 82010/11/13 at 4:46pmpost #504 of 82010/11/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
What about the sound tho? Seems a lot of raving for the X but no love the the XC?post #505 of 82010/11/13 at 5:17pmpost #506 of 82010/11/13 at 5:32pmQuote:
Gotta have them all. Audeze should just sell them as extra options!post #507 of 82010/11/13 at 5:52pm
Orders begin Nov 1 ? They are appearing on the Audeze site now and can be put in the web cart, but checkout is down.
Any clarification as to whether they can actually be ordered now via the web site? Anyone at the CanJam?
Answering my own question, per the Audeze web site: "Orders begin shipping on November 1st"
Edited by ogodei - 10/11/13 at 6:27pmpost #508 of 82010/11/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Not likely to buy one but is the XC a basshead can.
Nice job on the pics Ethan. They look almost as good as my Denons.post #509 of 82010/11/13 at 6:18pmpost #510 of 82010/11/13 at 7:01pmQuote:No they're not a basshead's can. The sound is very, very much in line with the Audeze family. None of the Audeze's sound all that open to me, which contrasts with my feelings about the HiFiMan line. With that said, I don't find a large difference in sound between the open and closed Audeze's. Unfortunately, they weren't allowing us to use our source, unlike many of the booths, so I couldn't use my test tracks to really understand the sound. IMHO, if you like the Audeze house sound, but need more isolation or even just prefer the look of the closed, as I do, you needn't hesitate in their purchase. By the way, here is the prototype DAC/amp they were powered from:
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 29 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 38 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › CD to FLAC and M4A to FLAC 1 minute ago
- › [Impression] Apple Nano 7G + Lightning-to-30pin adapter 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2