shouldnt you guys hope its even better looking since its going to be final production units?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Looks could be very deceiving, especially when it comes to...
Hello, I own the current Sansa for about 3 years, so I can say I am very familiar with it. Bad start So... When I happened to own Cowon Iaudio 9 I took this guy for a minute and...
Micro review of the Oppo HA-1: rankings (because the bars to the side for some reason are not representative of the rank I gave) audio quality: 2/5 design: 4/5 quality: 3.5/5 value:...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 34post #496 of 82010/10/13 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 82010/11/13 at 12:15ampost #498 of 82010/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #499 of 82010/11/13 at 3:18pmpost #500 of 82010/11/13 at 3:36pmpost #501 of 82010/11/13 at 4:01pmQuote:It's a 8 maybe - it's dark, black.post #502 of 82010/11/13 at 4:37pmpost #503 of 82010/11/13 at 4:46pmpost #504 of 82010/11/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
What about the sound tho? Seems a lot of raving for the X but no love the the XC?post #505 of 82010/11/13 at 5:17pmpost #506 of 82010/11/13 at 5:32pmQuote:
Gotta have them all. Audeze should just sell them as extra options!post #507 of 82010/11/13 at 5:52pm
Orders begin Nov 1 ? They are appearing on the Audeze site now and can be put in the web cart, but checkout is down.
Any clarification as to whether they can actually be ordered now via the web site? Anyone at the CanJam?
Answering my own question, per the Audeze web site: "Orders begin shipping on November 1st"
Edited by ogodei - 10/11/13 at 6:27pmpost #508 of 82010/11/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Not likely to buy one but is the XC a basshead can.
Nice job on the pics Ethan. They look almost as good as my Denons.post #509 of 82010/11/13 at 6:18pmpost #510 of 82010/11/13 at 7:01pmQuote:No they're not a basshead's can. The sound is very, very much in line with the Audeze family. None of the Audeze's sound all that open to me, which contrasts with my feelings about the HiFiMan line. With that said, I don't find a large difference in sound between the open and closed Audeze's. Unfortunately, they weren't allowing us to use our source, unlike many of the booths, so I couldn't use my test tracks to really understand the sound. IMHO, if you like the Audeze house sound, but need more isolation or even just prefer the look of the closed, as I do, you needn't hesitate in their purchase. By the way, here is the prototype DAC/amp they were powered from:
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 22 seconds ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 39 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › LUMINARE amp & VERTO box, by AudioValve 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2