shouldnt you guys hope its even better looking since its going to be final production units?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 2/19/16 at 11:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 34post #496 of 82010/10/13 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 82010/11/13 at 12:15ampost #498 of 82010/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #499 of 82010/11/13 at 3:18pmpost #500 of 82010/11/13 at 3:36pmpost #501 of 82010/11/13 at 4:01pmQuote:It's a 8 maybe - it's dark, black.post #502 of 82010/11/13 at 4:37pmpost #503 of 82010/11/13 at 4:46pmpost #504 of 82010/11/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
What about the sound tho? Seems a lot of raving for the X but no love the the XC?post #505 of 82010/11/13 at 5:17pmpost #506 of 82010/11/13 at 5:32pmQuote:
Gotta have them all. Audeze should just sell them as extra options!post #507 of 82010/11/13 at 5:52pm
Orders begin Nov 1 ? They are appearing on the Audeze site now and can be put in the web cart, but checkout is down.
Any clarification as to whether they can actually be ordered now via the web site? Anyone at the CanJam?
Answering my own question, per the Audeze web site: "Orders begin shipping on November 1st"
Edited by ogodei - 10/11/13 at 6:27pmpost #508 of 82010/11/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Not likely to buy one but is the XC a basshead can.
Nice job on the pics Ethan. They look almost as good as my Denons.post #509 of 82010/11/13 at 6:18pmpost #510 of 82010/11/13 at 7:01pmQuote:No they're not a basshead's can. The sound is very, very much in line with the Audeze family. None of the Audeze's sound all that open to me, which contrasts with my feelings about the HiFiMan line. With that said, I don't find a large difference in sound between the open and closed Audeze's. Unfortunately, they weren't allowing us to use our source, unlike many of the booths, so I couldn't use my test tracks to really understand the sound. IMHO, if you like the Audeze house sound, but need more isolation or even just prefer the look of the closed, as I do, you needn't hesitate in their purchase. By the way, here is the prototype DAC/amp they were powered from:
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 17 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: Fall 2016 (room reservation pending) 55 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › GRADO PS500 - $275 shipped! Priced to sell!!! 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Need reccomendation on closed back headphones 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Get the sennheiser hd650 and the o2odac 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...