Dang - I forgot all about these..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 2/19/16 at 11:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 24post #346 of 8206/16/13 at 4:17am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 8206/16/13 at 9:04ampost #348 of 8206/16/13 at 9:09ampost #349 of 8206/16/13 at 9:17ampost #350 of 8206/16/13 at 9:20ampost #351 of 8206/16/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Yea... make sure itis good :)
Best with better cable.post #352 of 8206/16/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Unless their closed cans come in closer to the LCD-2 price (1/2 of the TH900s). Not sure what market segment their going to target with these?post #353 of 8206/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #354 of 8206/16/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Lol, it certainly is.post #355 of 8207/8/13 at 6:27ampost #356 of 8207/10/13 at 11:09pm
Should I wait until there is more word and possible first hand reviews of these headphones before buying a pair of TH900s? I was looking into getting a pair of TH900s as my first over 1k headphone purchase. Any recommendations? The deals thread has a website with the TH900s for 1.5k new so that is fantastic. There isn't even a timeline on this release correct? I don't know if I can wait that long if there isn't an official date at least, but is the general consensus in this thread that they'll be either better than the TH900s and/or that they'll be cheaper than 1.5k? I am trying to dissuade myself to buy the TH900 at 1.5k, but there isn't much reason not to besides these headphones and maybe the fact that I don't own an HD800. Thanks.post #357 of 8207/18/13 at 12:47ampost #358 of 8207/18/13 at 6:56ampost #359 of 8207/18/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I haven't seen or heard anymore news about these, but I'm sure once Audeze releases something it will be buzzing quite fast.post #360 of 8207/18/13 at 2:42pm
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Join in the first meeting ever of FiiO in US!! 32 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 44 seconds ago
- › Getiing a New pair og Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › IMods 3 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 3 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...