Dang - I forgot all about these..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 24post #346 of 8206/16/13 at 4:17am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 8206/16/13 at 9:04ampost #348 of 8206/16/13 at 9:09ampost #349 of 8206/16/13 at 9:17ampost #350 of 8206/16/13 at 9:20ampost #351 of 8206/16/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Yea... make sure itis good :)
Best with better cable.post #352 of 8206/16/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Unless their closed cans come in closer to the LCD-2 price (1/2 of the TH900s). Not sure what market segment their going to target with these?post #353 of 8206/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #354 of 8206/16/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Lol, it certainly is.post #355 of 8207/8/13 at 6:27ampost #356 of 8207/10/13 at 11:09pm
Should I wait until there is more word and possible first hand reviews of these headphones before buying a pair of TH900s? I was looking into getting a pair of TH900s as my first over 1k headphone purchase. Any recommendations? The deals thread has a website with the TH900s for 1.5k new so that is fantastic. There isn't even a timeline on this release correct? I don't know if I can wait that long if there isn't an official date at least, but is the general consensus in this thread that they'll be either better than the TH900s and/or that they'll be cheaper than 1.5k? I am trying to dissuade myself to buy the TH900 at 1.5k, but there isn't much reason not to besides these headphones and maybe the fact that I don't own an HD800. Thanks.post #357 of 8207/18/13 at 12:47ampost #358 of 8207/18/13 at 6:56ampost #359 of 8207/18/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I haven't seen or heard anymore news about these, but I'm sure once Audeze releases something it will be buzzing quite fast.post #360 of 8207/18/13 at 2:42pm
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 13 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 59 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2