Dang - I forgot all about these..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is Grado evolving too slowly? Last post on 5/23/13 at 9:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 24post #346 of 8206/16/13 at 4:17am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 8206/16/13 at 9:04ampost #348 of 8206/16/13 at 9:09ampost #349 of 8206/16/13 at 9:17ampost #350 of 8206/16/13 at 9:20ampost #351 of 8206/16/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Yea... make sure itis good :)
Best with better cable.post #352 of 8206/16/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Unless their closed cans come in closer to the LCD-2 price (1/2 of the TH900s). Not sure what market segment their going to target with these?post #353 of 8206/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #354 of 8206/16/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Lol, it certainly is.post #355 of 8207/8/13 at 6:27ampost #356 of 8207/10/13 at 11:09pm
Should I wait until there is more word and possible first hand reviews of these headphones before buying a pair of TH900s? I was looking into getting a pair of TH900s as my first over 1k headphone purchase. Any recommendations? The deals thread has a website with the TH900s for 1.5k new so that is fantastic. There isn't even a timeline on this release correct? I don't know if I can wait that long if there isn't an official date at least, but is the general consensus in this thread that they'll be either better than the TH900s and/or that they'll be cheaper than 1.5k? I am trying to dissuade myself to buy the TH900 at 1.5k, but there isn't much reason not to besides these headphones and maybe the fact that I don't own an HD800. Thanks.post #357 of 8207/18/13 at 12:47ampost #358 of 8207/18/13 at 6:56ampost #359 of 8207/18/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I haven't seen or heard anymore news about these, but I'm sure once Audeze releases something it will be buzzing quite fast.post #360 of 8207/18/13 at 2:42pm
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 1 minute ago
- › Looking for smallest, least protruding IEM 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Amperiors? 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney Fi-Fest! 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Reference 8 Audeze Cable 10' ~ LIKE NEW 6 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)