Dang - I forgot all about these..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 24post #346 of 8206/16/13 at 4:17am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 8206/16/13 at 9:04ampost #348 of 8206/16/13 at 9:09ampost #349 of 8206/16/13 at 9:17ampost #350 of 8206/16/13 at 9:20ampost #351 of 8206/16/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Yea... make sure itis good :)
Best with better cable.post #352 of 8206/16/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Unless their closed cans come in closer to the LCD-2 price (1/2 of the TH900s). Not sure what market segment their going to target with these?post #353 of 8206/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #354 of 8206/16/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Lol, it certainly is.post #355 of 8207/8/13 at 6:27ampost #356 of 8207/10/13 at 11:09pm
Should I wait until there is more word and possible first hand reviews of these headphones before buying a pair of TH900s? I was looking into getting a pair of TH900s as my first over 1k headphone purchase. Any recommendations? The deals thread has a website with the TH900s for 1.5k new so that is fantastic. There isn't even a timeline on this release correct? I don't know if I can wait that long if there isn't an official date at least, but is the general consensus in this thread that they'll be either better than the TH900s and/or that they'll be cheaper than 1.5k? I am trying to dissuade myself to buy the TH900 at 1.5k, but there isn't much reason not to besides these headphones and maybe the fact that I don't own an HD800. Thanks.post #357 of 8207/18/13 at 12:47ampost #358 of 8207/18/13 at 6:56ampost #359 of 8207/18/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I haven't seen or heard anymore news about these, but I'm sure once Audeze releases something it will be buzzing quite fast.post #360 of 8207/18/13 at 2:42pm
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre SPDIF DAC with headphone amplifier? 6 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 9 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 47 seconds ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 50 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › In-ear for $2-400? 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2