Dang - I forgot all about these..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is Grado evolving too slowly? Last post on 5/23/13 at 9:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 24post #346 of 8186/16/13 at 4:17am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 8186/16/13 at 9:04ampost #348 of 8186/16/13 at 9:09ampost #349 of 8186/16/13 at 9:17ampost #350 of 8186/16/13 at 9:20ampost #351 of 8186/16/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Yea... make sure itis good :)
Best with better cable.post #352 of 8186/16/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
Unless their closed cans come in closer to the LCD-2 price (1/2 of the TH900s). Not sure what market segment their going to target with these?post #353 of 8186/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #354 of 8186/16/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Lol, it certainly is.post #355 of 8187/8/13 at 6:27ampost #356 of 8187/10/13 at 11:09pm
Should I wait until there is more word and possible first hand reviews of these headphones before buying a pair of TH900s? I was looking into getting a pair of TH900s as my first over 1k headphone purchase. Any recommendations? The deals thread has a website with the TH900s for 1.5k new so that is fantastic. There isn't even a timeline on this release correct? I don't know if I can wait that long if there isn't an official date at least, but is the general consensus in this thread that they'll be either better than the TH900s and/or that they'll be cheaper than 1.5k? I am trying to dissuade myself to buy the TH900 at 1.5k, but there isn't much reason not to besides these headphones and maybe the fact that I don't own an HD800. Thanks.post #357 of 8187/18/13 at 12:47ampost #358 of 8187/18/13 at 6:56ampost #359 of 8187/18/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I haven't seen or heard anymore news about these, but I'm sure once Audeze releases something it will be buzzing quite fast.post #360 of 8187/18/13 at 2:42pm
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 31 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68,... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › Tablets with USB-Audio that can handle large Hard-drives? 2 minutes ago
- › Reliable Android Music Players? 2 minutes ago
- › FA003/HM5 vs UE 6000 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics is coming out with a new IEM? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi