My wallet would like to let you know: "LALALALALALA I CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!!"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 3post #31 of 82010/13/12 at 7:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 82010/13/12 at 7:53ampost #33 of 82010/13/12 at 8:01ampost #34 of 82010/13/12 at 8:02amQuote:
It's interesting how you spelled intredastingpost #35 of 82010/13/12 at 8:19ampost #36 of 82010/13/12 at 8:23am
This is a rule of thumb for everything.
P.S. I can't be the only one who isn't googly-eyed by the design. It isn't that appealing.post #37 of 82010/13/12 at 8:25ampost #38 of 82010/13/12 at 8:36am
First thing that came to my mind:
"LCD2 birthday cake"post #39 of 82010/13/12 at 8:38ampost #40 of 82010/13/12 at 8:51ampost #41 of 82010/13/12 at 9:17ampost #42 of 82010/13/12 at 9:29am
Meh, another Audeze headphone that looks like it was put together by a couple of nerds in their dads garage while half plowed on beer. I'll pass until Audeze finally figures out a can commanding 1000 plus bones should look like a 1000 plus bone headphone and not some teenagers DIY science project. Rather cool looking cake a few posts above though.post #43 of 82010/13/12 at 9:35ampost #44 of 82010/13/12 at 9:55am
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 12 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 48 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 50 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 50 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › Westone Signature W-series W50 & W60 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2