My wallet would like to let you know: "LALALALALALA I CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!!"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Hello, I owned a J3 32GB player for 2 or three years, so I got to know all it's advantages and disadvantages. The good This thing has much more output power than most non-audiophile...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 3post #31 of 82010/13/12 at 7:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 82010/13/12 at 7:53ampost #33 of 82010/13/12 at 8:01ampost #34 of 82010/13/12 at 8:02amQuote:
It's interesting how you spelled intredastingpost #35 of 82010/13/12 at 8:19ampost #36 of 82010/13/12 at 8:23am
This is a rule of thumb for everything.
P.S. I can't be the only one who isn't googly-eyed by the design. It isn't that appealing.post #37 of 82010/13/12 at 8:25ampost #38 of 82010/13/12 at 8:36am
First thing that came to my mind:
"LCD2 birthday cake"post #39 of 82010/13/12 at 8:38ampost #40 of 82010/13/12 at 8:51ampost #41 of 82010/13/12 at 9:17ampost #42 of 82010/13/12 at 9:29am
Meh, another Audeze headphone that looks like it was put together by a couple of nerds in their dads garage while half plowed on beer. I'll pass until Audeze finally figures out a can commanding 1000 plus bones should look like a 1000 plus bone headphone and not some teenagers DIY science project. Rather cool looking cake a few posts above though.post #43 of 82010/13/12 at 9:35ampost #44 of 82010/13/12 at 9:55am
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 48 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › a Dac and an Amp or just a Dac 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 6 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2