My wallet would like to let you know: "LALALALALALA I CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!!"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze Customer Service....my Experience. Last post on 1/17/13 at 11:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auditioning headphones in Indiana area Last post on 2/10/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is Grado evolving too slowly? Last post on 5/23/13 at 9:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list. - Page 3post #31 of 82010/13/12 at 7:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 82010/13/12 at 7:53ampost #33 of 82010/13/12 at 8:01ampost #34 of 82010/13/12 at 8:02amQuote:
It's interesting how you spelled intredastingpost #35 of 82010/13/12 at 8:19ampost #36 of 82010/13/12 at 8:23am
This is a rule of thumb for everything.
P.S. I can't be the only one who isn't googly-eyed by the design. It isn't that appealing.post #37 of 82010/13/12 at 8:25ampost #38 of 82010/13/12 at 8:36am
First thing that came to my mind:
"LCD2 birthday cake"post #39 of 82010/13/12 at 8:38ampost #40 of 82010/13/12 at 8:51ampost #41 of 82010/13/12 at 9:17ampost #42 of 82010/13/12 at 9:29am
Meh, another Audeze headphone that looks like it was put together by a couple of nerds in their dads garage while half plowed on beer. I'll pass until Audeze finally figures out a can commanding 1000 plus bones should look like a 1000 plus bone headphone and not some teenagers DIY science project. Rather cool looking cake a few posts above though.post #43 of 82010/13/12 at 9:35ampost #44 of 82010/13/12 at 9:55am
- Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 18 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 56 seconds ago
- › "Colouration" of a DAP's sound - How does it work? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Lyr Amp . . . excellent condition with a set of new tubes 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 6 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)