- 51 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Emerson, NJ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productthinksound ms01-gunchoc ms01 In-ear Monitortagged by System, 10/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Recommended IEMs for Beginners? Last post on 12/23/12 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Recommendations for good headphones around $100post #1 of 510/12/12 at 6:07pmThread StarterIm a audio noob looking for some good IEMs or headphones for around $100, max is $120. I want headphones that sound great and balanced without bass overpowering mids or something like that. I think Thinksound ms01 is a good pair for $100 but I want to see what audiophiles think.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 510/12/12 at 7:21pm
Any specific wants in terms of comfort, isolation, build, etc? Any specific genres you enjoy?
For 100, I really enjoy the HF5, PFE122, HA-FXD80, RE0s.
Edited by TwinQY - 10/13/12 at 11:46ampost #3 of 510/13/12 at 4:52amThread StarterQuote:
I want a headphone that sounds balanced and accurate. Im fine with passive or active noise cancellation as long as it isolates a good amount but not so much I can't hear important stuff. Also are ms01's good earbuds?post #4 of 510/13/12 at 12:00pmQuote:
If you don't want total isolation, probably cross the HF5s out of the list. They were pretty along the lines of your sound preferences as well. Never heard the Thinksounds before. PFE122 and the JVCs would still be a good bet.post #5 of 510/13/12 at 9:05pm
Here's a bunch of under $100.00 threads. Happy reading.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100
- Headphone Impedance
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 27 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 7 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2