- 51 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Emerson, NJ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/12
- productJVC HA-FXD80tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productthinksound ms01tagged by System, 10/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Recommended IEMs for Beginners? Last post on 12/23/12 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
Recommendations for good headphones around $100post #1 of 510/12/12 at 6:07pmThread StarterIm a audio noob looking for some good IEMs or headphones for around $100, max is $120. I want headphones that sound great and balanced without bass overpowering mids or something like that. I think Thinksound ms01 is a good pair for $100 but I want to see what audiophiles think.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 510/12/12 at 7:21pm
Any specific wants in terms of comfort, isolation, build, etc? Any specific genres you enjoy?
For 100, I really enjoy the HF5, PFE122, HA-FXD80, RE0s.
Edited by TwinQY - 10/13/12 at 11:46ampost #3 of 510/13/12 at 4:52amThread StarterQuote:
I want a headphone that sounds balanced and accurate. Im fine with passive or active noise cancellation as long as it isolates a good amount but not so much I can't hear important stuff. Also are ms01's good earbuds?post #4 of 510/13/12 at 12:00pmQuote:
If you don't want total isolation, probably cross the HF5s out of the list. They were pretty along the lines of your sound preferences as well. Never heard the Thinksounds before. PFE122 and the JVCs would still be a good bet.post #5 of 510/13/12 at 9:05pm
Here's a bunch of under $100.00 threads. Happy reading.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100
- Headphone Impedance
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 16 seconds ago
- › The decline of K Mart 19 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 52 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Please help me choose an amp (or amp/dac) for my Beyerdynamic DT... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Need lightweight, light clamping force, super comfortable... 6 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...