- 1 Post. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 10/16/12
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 10/16/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 10/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable full-size cans for iPod Classic Last post on 8/21/11 at 8:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best type of headphones for Radio Production. Last post on 11/27/12 at 2:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- USD 250 CLOSED, CIRCUMAURAL , HEADPHONES, SINGLE CABLE ? Last post on 9/28/12 at 4:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable closed full size headphones for beginner 250$ Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
Headphones for instrumental music and southern gospel?post #1 of 210/12/12 at 4:29amThread StarterWhat are some good headphones in the $250 and under price range not needing a amp. I listen to mostly instrumental music and southern gospel. My sources are old iPod video and a 2009 Mac mini
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 210/12/12 at 8:47am
Perhaps SRH440. Also add SR225i to your list of considerations (you will need a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter for this headphone).
You should really check here.
Your best choices otherwise will be portable headphones, I think. Read up on the M80, T50p (not T50RP or T5p), HD25-1, and ZX700, see which one may be what you are looking for in sound and what not.
- Headphones for instrumental music and southern gospel?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Looking for a hundred dollar, quality DAC/Amp that's compatible... 7 seconds ago
- › Almi's X-Fi Mod (Hotrodding Sound Blaster X-Fi models) 12 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 4 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...