- 1 Post. Joined 6/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTT - Sennheiser HD650 LNIB and K702 (austrian LNIB) for high end IEMS/Closed over ears Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD-380 pro Setup Question, to-do with current amplification Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vinyl Flat Can Opener + AudioSource Amp-100 Last post on 7/2/14 at 3:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Better Amp, Wa6 or Lyr. Last post on 6/30/14 at 6:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
post #1 of 6
10/11/12 at 7:39am
I am looking for a headphone amp for the HD650.
Primary focus is quality DAC, AMP.
Input output wise is only need USB input and headphone output, rest is optional.
It's not an issue if it needs external power supply (does not have to be usb powered).
I would prefer a device that can work without needing to install a driver.
Max EUR 350. Ordering from Austria.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/20/12 at 3:11pm
post #3 of 6
10/21/12 at 12:36am
for that budget ODAC + O2 are probably without real competitors.
and buy from:
I've just ordered mine for my HD650
post #4 of 6
10/21/12 at 3:42am
post #5 of 6
10/16/13 at 9:30am
- looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3629 Active Users (648 Members and 2981 Guests)
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 40 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new pair of Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The need for amplifiers 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 2 minutes ago
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Pioneer thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Senn HD650 paired up with iFi Micro iDSD 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)