- 1 Post. Joined 6/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser wireless RS 220 and how to best use it Last post on 10/6/14 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything like a right-angle jack for Sennheiser headphones? Last post on 10/1/14 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable over-the-ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 10/2/14 at 6:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- hd650 enquiry Last post on 9/22/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open letter to John Grado Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
post #1 of 6
10/11/12 at 7:39am
I am looking for a headphone amp for the HD650.
Primary focus is quality DAC, AMP.
Input output wise is only need USB input and headphone output, rest is optional.
It's not an issue if it needs external power supply (does not have to be usb powered).
I would prefer a device that can work without needing to install a driver.
Max EUR 350. Ordering from Austria.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/20/12 at 3:11pm
post #3 of 6
10/21/12 at 12:36am
for that budget ODAC + O2 are probably without real competitors.
and buy from:
I've just ordered mine for my HD650
post #4 of 6
10/21/12 at 3:42am
post #5 of 6
10/16/13 at 9:30am
- looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
Currently, there are 3587 Active Users (694 Members and 2893 Guests)
- › Inspire IHA-1 tube headphone amp 18 seconds ago
- › Easiest way to volume match during a ABx comparison? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › Aune S16 dac and headphone amp 3 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 - Great Condition 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)