- 1 Post. Joined 6/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 6/23/15 at 6:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
post #1 of 6
10/11/12 at 7:39am
I am looking for a headphone amp for the HD650.
Primary focus is quality DAC, AMP.
Input output wise is only need USB input and headphone output, rest is optional.
It's not an issue if it needs external power supply (does not have to be usb powered).
I would prefer a device that can work without needing to install a driver.
Max EUR 350. Ordering from Austria.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/20/12 at 3:11pm
post #3 of 6
10/21/12 at 12:36am
for that budget ODAC + O2 are probably without real competitors.
and buy from:
I've just ordered mine for my HD650
post #4 of 6
10/21/12 at 3:42am
post #5 of 6
10/16/13 at 9:30am
- looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
Currently, there are 3518 Active Users (651 Members and 2867 Guests)
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 7 seconds ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 10 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 18 seconds ago
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Help with some tests 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › My parents tell me I buy to much headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)