- 1 Post. Joined 6/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/9/15 at 4:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
post #1 of 6
10/11/12 at 7:39am
I am looking for a headphone amp for the HD650.
Primary focus is quality DAC, AMP.
Input output wise is only need USB input and headphone output, rest is optional.
It's not an issue if it needs external power supply (does not have to be usb powered).
I would prefer a device that can work without needing to install a driver.
Max EUR 350. Ordering from Austria.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/20/12 at 3:11pm
post #3 of 6
10/21/12 at 12:36am
for that budget ODAC + O2 are probably without real competitors.
and buy from:
I've just ordered mine for my HD650
post #4 of 6
10/21/12 at 3:42am
post #5 of 6
10/16/13 at 9:30am
- looking for headphone amps < 350 EUR/ $400 for HD650
Currently, there are 3501 Active Users (690 Members and 2811 Guests)
- › Band Name Game II 7 seconds ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 47 seconds ago
- › my wonder about ibasso dx90... folks plz help... 53 seconds ago
- › Need something to control android playback 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 2 minutes ago
- › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2