Basically the title, I recently got a brand new beyer T1 and have been hearing that it's supposed to include a warranty card.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- DACPort: is it strong enough to drive the T1? Last post on 3/12/14 at 6:56pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Will DACPort be able to drive Beyerdynamic T1s to a reasonable level? Last post on 3/7/14 at 2:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DAC/Amp for Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 2/23/14 at 3:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- search narrowed down to two headphones--------CD 700 and the Beyer T-1 Last post on 1/29/14 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
What does the beyer T1's warranty card look like? Is it that little guarantee booklet?post #1 of 410/10/12 at 5:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 410/11/12 at 10:05ampost #3 of 410/17/12 at 4:36pm
There's the "guarantee" booklet that is in many languages which outlines what is covered, but not really a classic "warranty card" that you would fill out and send in. Check out some of the "unboxing" videos on youtube and you can see if what you got matches those.
You can register your new headphones on their website, but it's been my limited experience that having a bill of sale/receipt from an authorized dealer is what matters most.post #4 of 410/18/12 at 8:11am
FWIW, I am in a similar boat. I wrote Beyerdynamic and got this response this morning:Quote:Thanks for your request. It´s no problem to trace back the manufacturing date of your T 1 #XXXX: April 03, 2012.In case of warranty claims, the warranty is covered by the dealer where your friend has purchased the T 1. Of course, you will need the original bill of sale. If you don´t get it, and there are any warranty issues, you are free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org . However, in that case the parts only will be covered by the warranty, but you will be charged for the labour cost.In case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
So if you can't get the original bill of sale, using your serial number you can at least get the parts for your T1 headphones under warranty.
- What does the beyer T1's warranty card look like? Is it that little guarantee booklet?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Carrie USB-Powered Headphone Amplifier 25 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 51 seconds ago
- › Which DAC to get for my HD650 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD announced 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob