Basically the title, I recently got a brand new beyer T1 and have been hearing that it's supposed to include a warranty card.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- A comparison between Beyerdynamic T1 and Hifiman HE-5LE Last post on 7/28/14 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-560 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 8/22/14 at 9:58pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any All-In-One DAC/AMP could drive both D7000 and T1 well? Last post on 6/27/14 at 8:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help with injecting positional audio (Dolby 5.1) into my current PC audio setup without a soundcard Last post on 6/24/14 at 12:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone tried both T1 and T5P driven by HP-A8? Could somebody tell me how they performed under... Last post on 6/18/14 at 1:03am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
What does the beyer T1's warranty card look like? Is it that little guarantee booklet?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There's the "guarantee" booklet that is in many languages which outlines what is covered, but not really a classic "warranty card" that you would fill out and send in. Check out some of the "unboxing" videos on youtube and you can see if what you got matches those.
You can register your new headphones on their website, but it's been my limited experience that having a bill of sale/receipt from an authorized dealer is what matters most.
FWIW, I am in a similar boat. I wrote Beyerdynamic and got this response this morning:
So if you can't get the original bill of sale, using your serial number you can at least get the parts for your T1 headphones under warranty.
- What does the beyer T1's warranty card look like? Is it that little guarantee booklet?
- › Sansa Clip+ Impressions 8 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 7 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 bay area little big meet impressions 15 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)