post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi all,


i just bought a pair of shure 535LE recently and am looking for a good amp from RSA that would complement it best. most of them are relatively closely priced and thats making it hard to find out which one would be the best buy.


Also, some like the protector and sr71b also have balanced inputs and outputs. What does that mean? Does it mean my IEMS will not be able to make use of those ports?


Hope someone can advice me in which to choose. I also heard that rsa amps have relatively similar dark sound sig. Does that mean i should just go for the one thats most portable?