Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 658
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Look it's obvious that I'm going to aggregate every single suggestion, mix them together and append Naughty and Jude to the front, for my suggestion. Let's not even bother pretending that I won't.
Back then, Britney and Christina both were smokin' hot.
So that's 3 in favor of 90s November.....
Ah, Japan, how we do love you. Though not enough to drink vinegar.
(Or is it China? You'd think I'd know these things by now.)
Those probably would make good cooking ingredients, all things considered.
Edited by Argyris - 10/26/13 at 12:05pm
She is looking much better there than in these pics.
I think both Britney and Miley are perfect examples of the saying: You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
Edited by billybob_jcv - 10/26/13 at 4:22pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 13 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Recable Step-by-Step w/ Pics 32 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda LP vs LP2 vs M-100? 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for £50 (amazon UK only) over ear headphones any... 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 3 minutes ago
- › M6 PRO Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › New headphone and sound card recommendations 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)