Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 658
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Look it's obvious that I'm going to aggregate every single suggestion, mix them together and append Naughty and Jude to the front, for my suggestion. Let's not even bother pretending that I won't.
Back then, Britney and Christina both were smokin' hot.
So that's 3 in favor of 90s November.....
Ah, Japan, how we do love you. Though not enough to drink vinegar.
(Or is it China? You'd think I'd know these things by now.)
Those probably would make good cooking ingredients, all things considered.
Edited by Argyris - 10/26/13 at 12:05pm
She is looking much better there than in these pics.
I think both Britney and Miley are perfect examples of the saying: You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
Edited by billybob_jcv - 10/26/13 at 4:22pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › What's wrong with Musical Fidelity? 3 seconds ago
- › Havi B6 ! 30 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Neutral sound at good price? 4 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE6000 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250ohm w/ Detachable Cable Mod & Silver... 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)