- 2,169 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: S'port
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
I am penning down my opinion about the QLS QA360 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 653
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I suspected business concerns would have something to do with it. New technologies are disruptive, and it didn't help that SSD makers have so far managed to milk another half decade or so out of NAND flash, so there wasn't really an urgent need for memristor-based technology.
Still, it's kind of disappointing when predictions like that don't come true, not because the technology never emerged or because the landscape changed, but because nobody has quite figured out how to bring the technology to market.
I just found a gem in the December 2008 PCWorld (yes, now that they've stopped printing them, I've been using the ancient ones as throne reading). They said that "...memristors will likely replace both DRAM and hard disks in the 2014-to-2016 time frame." Wow, now there's a prediction that didn't come true. I haven't checked for a while, but I'm not aware of a single influential product that uses them yet.
Actually, there are quite a few corkers in this article, which still exists in digital form as well:
I was more under the impression that ram would actually replace hard drives making things much faster. In a sense that is already happening with SSDs as they are indeed memory chips. My SSDs have made me very impatient ;).
The pony BBQ, but I guess we can start it back up again.
I wasn't curious at all, and now I might be even less so, if that's at all possible.
Mmm. Pony. I like mine with a nice glass of applejack. They don't stock good pony at my local supermarket very often, so it's a real rarity I get to have any. Hopefully it will experience a spike in popularity, as I really enjoy eating it with somebody special in the evening, just as the stars are coming out and blessing us with their twilight sparkle. I also enjoy getting some grapefruit along with the meal, and some nice pie afterward. I wonder what you'd call a grapefruit pie--a pinkie pie, perhaps? Pony is also good right after a rainstorm, when the sun comes out and, if you're lucky, you can see a rainbow dash across the sky and watch the leaves flutter, shy, from the trees.
Daaamn, Warren's some sexy beast, ain't he?
Not exactly one for subtlety are we....
When anyone starts talking about grapefruit, it just seems forced.
Warren, if you can hear me - I have to say this again - I like your face.
Well c'mon, they're all named inane things. It ain't easy. What the hell is a Pinkie Pie? What do you even do with that? It was either grapefruit or watermelon, the latter of which I don't like.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Music Game IX 30 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 1 minute ago
- › A little "Hi" to ATH-AD900X and little help ? ( DAC/AMP suggestion ) 3 minutes ago
- › Sylvania SP305 bluetooth portable speaker mod 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 5 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones, Black by Nocturnal310
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)