Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 649

post #9721 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post
 

How about

Nutcase

          November

 

You guys can use pics of your most favorite lunatics as avatars

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I waiting for the appropriate month to bust Karen out! It's been awhile since you've seen her. :wink:

 

Wut?  You suggest Karen after DF suggests Nutcase November?  Okay, but tell me how you really feel!  :D

post #9722 of 11289

Don't Mok Karen...!!!!

post #9723 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

Don't Mok Karen...!!!!

:beerchug:

post #9724 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

 

Wut?  You suggest Karen after DF suggests Nutcase November?  Okay, but tell me how you really feel!  :D

 

:blink:Restore sanity in the thread :confused:  What was I thinking... :rolleyes:

post #9725 of 11289

Whose Karen? I know shes the girl in the avatar but I've never seen her before.

post #9726 of 11289
Obsessions can be good - a lot of really important things have been the result of someone's obsession. But then there's the other type of obsession - like the one S.O. has... tongue.gif



I kid! beerchug.gif
post #9727 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

Obsessions can be good - a lot of really important things have been the result of someone's obsession. But then there's the other type of obsession - like the one S.O. has... tongue.gif


I kid! beerchug.gif

:dt880smile: 

 

Honestly, I hadn't known I was on a run until warrenpchi pointed it out. :rolleyes:


Edited by Silent One - 10/20/13 at 1:09pm
post #9728 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post
 

Whose Karen? I know shes the girl in the avatar but I've never seen her before.

 

Greetings DF!

 

In my signature is a brief description:

 

Avatar . :   Karen Mok | Hong Kong | Actress; Singer-Songwriter  : :    : : 

post #9729 of 11289

Nautical November? Exploring the world [of audiophilia] and going on Great Journeys via ships.

post #9730 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Nautical November? Exploring the world [of audiophilia] and going on Great Journeys via ships.

 

We might run into some pirates if we do this. And those pirates really don't like Head-Fi. :D

post #9731 of 11289

^ True true. I didn't even think about them!

 

In lieu of Occult October, Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" was airing yesterday.

 

I liked Jack before he appeared in those Kingdom Heart games, which I still have yet to play.

post #9732 of 11289
Quote:micegreen
 Nautical November?

This idea sounds all wet. But, hey, what would I know...........

 

For those less astute posters,:-

 

http://thesaurus.com/browse/all+wet

post #9733 of 11289

That made me all wet. :confused_face:

post #9734 of 11289
post #9735 of 11289
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

That made me all wet. :confused_face:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread