- 9,870 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/23/15 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are a steal for the msrp price (don't mind that I got a killer deal). I haven't heard any headphone come close to achieving the textures achieved by the PSBs. The chunkiness...
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 642
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Oh wait - I forgot that the television networks control professional sports. A sweep would waste a huge amount of advertising dollars.
Good god 18 hours of flat-lining, did we all crawl into a hole after [insertnameofsportteam] lost in a floridly brutal fashion to [insertnameofrivalsportteam]? Did the LSD-XXX after-party strippers-all-inclusive not make up for the onslaught of depression after that good long session of pride-projection and beernuts?
It's the Ouroboros, it's a symbol of cyclicality and duality, specifically death and rebirth. The Sanskrit character in the center is "Om", it's used in meditative disciplines, symbolizing harmony and completeness.
I think I need a robe and a drum...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 54 seconds ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 16 minutes ago
- › HTC One M9 review "even louder than M8" 17 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2