Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 632

post #9466 of 11291
Naughty November, I like the sound of that. evil_smiley.gif
post #9467 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

Naughty November, I like the sound of that. evil_smiley.gif

 

Indeed, lots of possibilities! :veryevil: 

post #9468 of 11291

Okay... since no one else is saying it...

Happy Birthday TwinQY!

post #9469 of 11291

Really? According to Wikipedia, TwinQY's date of birth is April 6th, 1930.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie#History

 

Well, if you say so. Happy birthday, Twi-Hard! May your day be blessed with a bounty of pineapples, cats, and Tiffany.


Edited by Argyris - 10/9/13 at 5:27am
post #9470 of 11291

I've missed this place.

 

Does anyone here enjoy buckethead? and more specifically his more calming stuff?

post #9471 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Okay... since no one else is saying it...
Happy Birthday TwinQY!
+1!!! biggrin.gif
post #9472 of 11291

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

Okay... since no one else is saying it...

Happy Birthday TwinQY!

 

May rancid pineapples surround you and your cat's butt on your special day!Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0Animation by Camilla Eriksson. www.millan.net millan@millan.net.USSPCMT

post #9473 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post
 

Casey?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is that really you?????


Me M-100's headphones be ultra comfy with their new set of pads :gs1000smile:

 

 

I might get it for my crossfades, do the pads get hot?

post #9474 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

Damn! I missed my opportunity to talk with bcasey. Oh, well, he'll come back. He always does.

 

And November? I think we're revisiting some of the trouble we had last November coming up with anything. The Noob thing wasn't quite as spectacular as Scotty, though it did initiate the practice of putting a recognizable "TMAC" marker on the avatar, letting us choose individual avatars instead of one single one to personally manipulate.

 

I dunno. Here's a few:

 

Nikola (Tesla) November

Ninja November

Nippy November (you can see where this is going) / Nasty November (going even further) / Naughty November (let's all be bad)

Nixie (tube) November

Newton November

Nickelodeon November

Norman (Rockwell) November

NSA November :ph34r:

 

I like Noob November the most :P

post #9475 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post



You guys really didn't get my pictorial reference to Nipple November?? I'm so disappointed... tongue.gif
post #9476 of 11291
Happy Birthday TwinkleToes! I baked you a cake...


post #9477 of 11291

I'm not seeing a cake.

post #9478 of 11291

post #9479 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post


You guys really didn't get my pictorial reference to Nipple November?? I'm so disappointed... tongue.gif

 

It might have had a subliminal effect on my suggestion for Nippy November.

post #9480 of 11291
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick n View Post
 

What about NUTMAN November with the Avatar as that Golden Nut Award that pops up from time to time in the Discovery thread?

You know th' NUTMAN= DSNuts

That'd be a rip and a roar....

It'd also go back to honoring H-F members - usually that gets a lot more traction.

In all seriousness I'd be split between Nozomi and this. Or Nude Jude. Actually scratch that Nude Jude all the way.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
NSA November :ph34r:

Hmm, my neighbours would be a bit touchy about that. That acronym always seems to get on their nerves.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

Naughty November, I like the sound of that. evil_smiley.gif

Naughty Nude Jude November.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

Okay... since no one else is saying it...

Happy Birthday TwinQY!:

Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

Really? According to Wikipedia, TwinQY's date of birth is April 6th, 1930.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie#History

 

Well, if you say so. Happy birthday, Twi-Hard! May your day be blessed with a bounty of pineapples, cats, and Tiffany.

Originally Posted by tds101 View Post

+1!!! biggrin.gif
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post
 

May rancid pineapples surround you and your cat's butt on your special day!Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0Animation by Camilla Eriksson. www.millan.net millan@millan.net.USSPCMT

Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

Happy Birthday TwinkleToes! I baked you a cake...

I'm not sure what to say guys....

Except it's....not my birthday? You're two months too early.... :confused_face:

Warren did you take my Skype birthday or smt? No one puts their real birthdays on there.

 

Anyways, wow, I do appreciate it. What a great response from you fellas ~~ Now I expect something even more flamboyant on my real birthday....?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

You guys really didn't get my pictorial reference to Nipple November?? I'm so disappointed... tongue.gif

It was assumed that you had simply regressed back to your Freudian oral stage....

i.e. baby bottles, nature's first artificial breasts (don't let the Calis convince you otherwise)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

I'm not seeing a cake.

Nope, look below you there he is.

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakensaur View Post
 

I've missed this place.

 

Does anyone here enjoy buckethead? and more specifically his more calming stuff?

That's ridiculous. You probably meant to say Bacon Brothers.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread