Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 6:04 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 631
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Casey?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is that really you?????
Me M-100's headphones be ultra comfy with their new set of pads
Just think - he posted in my meet thread. I could have seen him in real life.
I asked Travis at HB about the XL pads last time but he had no idea what I was talking about. They probably won't be getting them in around here anytime soon.
BTW - started a Vancouver H-F group, if anyone's stalking this thread again.
Notorious November - We're all nororious in our own ways......
No November - We let this thread lay idle for a month so we can all recover to varying degrees.....
are those the actual Vmoda ones?
What about NUTMAN November with the Avatar as that Golden Nut Award that pops up from time to time in the Discovery thread?
You know th' NUTMAN= DSNuts
Thanks to billybob for the subliminal prodding.
by the way for those that KNOW, he'sss baaaaacccckkk...http://www.head-fi.org/t/684779/new-akg-k812-pro#post_9871105
Edited by nick n - 10/8/13 at 9:02pm
Didn't this whole TMAC business start off with the Nozomi avatar thing? I do believe it was the first time everyone switched over to a single theme. I certainly got some hilarious results from it. Personally I'd like to try it again.
ooohh of course the Ren and Stimpy ...now i get it. Think that will fly in here? Maybe we could sell them as Audio Tweaks? and what the heck is that above this post. That reply was serious?
Edited by nick n - 10/8/13 at 10:47pm
This was when everyone thought it'd be funny to pretend we are all Nozomi Sasaki.
I think I tried a bit too hard and ended up with that guy.
Damn! I missed my opportunity to talk with bcasey. Oh, well, he'll come back. He always does.
And November? I think we're revisiting some of the trouble we had last November coming up with anything. The Noob thing wasn't quite as spectacular as Scotty, though it did initiate the practice of putting a recognizable "TMAC" marker on the avatar, letting us choose individual avatars instead of one single one to personally manipulate.
I dunno. Here's a few:
Nikola (Tesla) November
Nippy November (you can see where this is going) / Nasty November (going even further) / Naughty November (let's all be bad)
Nixie (tube) November
Norman (Rockwell) November
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 9 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.8.0 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Making my first set of headphone cables... tips, tricks, help would... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony "Low Noise" SD card for NW-ZX2 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2