- 1,815 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 629
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe Nude November was a joke suggestion last year, and I don't believe anything has changed to make it a realistic choice this time around, but still, it needs to be said.
Or wait...I've got it...Nozomi November!
Edited by Argyris - 10/8/13 at 5:33am
Lol, hey I'm just the guy that makes the avatars! Though... I've been slacking on that lately.
Here's a humble suggestion for y'all...
This is the season for all kinds of crazy Head-Fi news, product announcements and product launches. Because of this, we've been seeing some awesome Head-Fi videos covering it all. But one man can only do so much, and it's easy to miss the guy on the other side of the camera... the guy that doesn't post often (if ever), but works tirelessly to keep Head-Fi running. He is an unsung hero here. And that's when it hit me. Joe-vember?
Isn't he the one who used to have the Red Wings logo for an avatar? I've seen him around before, but, fittingly I guess, mostly in the bug report section.
Welcome to TMAC. Our tradition has been to have some alliteration or rhyme, eg) Superhero September, Jude June, Anime August, Occult October. We typically discuss the next month and then make the decision on the next month in the last 2 weeks of the previous month. So, October is now closed and we're discussing November and other future months. However, with that said, we actually have no rules, so anything is possible...
Perhaps your friend from the technology and evolution thread would like to join us for this one.
Nomax is the stuff everything is made of! You'll see!!!!!! the farce that is the Hadron Collider ( actually a hyperspacial device ) will never detect the Nomax particle/wave.
His watchers are watching.
Wayne took this shot if you recall he had a bridge shot, so I am not fibbing. Miraculously these showed up AFTER he checked his images.
Could this possibly be the greatest thread in the innerwebs?????
I think so, and all I need to see was a couple sentences from TwinQY's summary link he posted a couple posts back.
I don't know but that has got to be the greatest picture in any webs! LMAO
That crazy dude has almost 30k posts!
And speaking of post count, I still don't see no Supremus Lounge. Is that a farce?
It only appears to those who are sound of mind and pure of heart.
Also, what has happened t our beloved little panda? I haven't seen him in ages.
I miss our Panda friend, too. Dat lotion....
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.4 download and discussion 20 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Here is a cable conundrum - Digital or Analogue? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (or M) VS Plantronics Backbeat Pro 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3