Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/23/15 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 626
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've tried making my own barbecue sauce. No matter what I do I end up with overly-vinegary sauces, even when I barely put any vinegar in. I think it's because of the vinegar in the ketchup that most stock BBQ sauce recipes invariably start with. I recently picked up some tomato paste specifically for trying to make BBQ sauce, so I can control the vinegar tang completely (or elect to put none in at all, if I so choose).
I've had duck on one occasion, when a family friend gave us one he shot. It was very gamey, and we overcooked it so it ended up dry. I won't judge duck based on that one experience because I'm sure it can be a lot better than that.
As I believe I've mentioned earlier in this thread (possibly several times), I've also had pigeon. Again, not impressive. I saved the head to show my buddies that I'd actually eaten a pigeon. Unfortunately, it never occurred to me that there was useful (non-charred) meat inside, so two months later when I couldn't figure out why there were so many flies in my bedroom, I finally decided for unrelated reasons to pitch the head and discovered that it was filled with maggots. I've thus learned to never display the heads of pigeons in my room.
Regarding ice cream in general, I'm really boring, I guess, but I like the standard flavors like vanilla and chocolate the best. I prefer very mildly-flavored chocolate to the extremely rich stuff, too. Basically, I like it to taste like frozen chocolate milk. I don't mind strawberry, either, though here I like the strawberry flavor to be stronger and for there to be less sugar than a lot of brands use.
I think there's some sort of deep psychological message in there somewhere...
Could it be that we're all a bunch of
I know it makes me sound like I'm five, but since TwinQY was taking issue earlier with me making myself sound like I was older than I am, I'll put this out there to balance that: I like Superman ice cream.
Apparently, it's regional, so if you don't live around Michigan you might never have heard of it. Basically, it's three different colors/flavors of ice cream (supposedly blue, yellow, and red, but usually closer to cyan, yellow, and reddish magenta) based off Superman's costume mixed together. It's popular with children on account of the rainbow colors*, I assume. I like it for the flavors, whatever they actually are. Nobody seems to agree what the blue part (blue moon) is supposed to taste like, though one popular suggestion is (gasp!) pineapple. The yellow and red/magenta parts can vary in flavor, with lemon or vanilla both attested for the yellow and red pop** and black cherry both possibilities for the red/magenta bits.
*Literally--since the three base colors correspond roughly to cyan, yellow, and magenta, they could theoretically combine to create a wide gamut. They don't actually do this, so you mostly get a little bit of green, purple, and orange.
**I think this might be another regional thing, this time based on Faygo's Red Pop, which is a false strawberry or cherry (no clue which, which should say something) flavored concoction. I can't stand it, but some people absolutely love it, and it's probably not bad as a flavoring for ice cream.
Ugh, that looks like a very high concentration of toxic colourings. It even looks like poison.
It's not quite that bright in real life. Plus, it all depends on what you're viewing it on. I suppose if you were to look at it on something with super saturated color settings, it would look positively radioactive.
I think those are Black Tip Sharks, which also just happen to be one of the more common sharks used for eating along the US Southeast coast...
Gut it, skin it, fillet it - season & sauce to your liking and grill!
What don't you like about the LCD2? It is my all time favorite 'phone to date.
Talking to the sharks or talking to us?
That's right you stupid dead horse.
Ahem. I believe that I am the necromancer here.
Just think, if I could resurrect all the old threads I managed to kill in my early days on Head-Fi, none would doubt my awesome power to reanimate the dead.
Warren slays his foe
The horses are free to run now
From labyrinths below
The Wraith of Necromancer
Shadows through the sky
Another land to darken
With evil prism eye
+1 Internet to the first to get the reference.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Pebble Steel 3 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2