- 9,230 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 2/25/15 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 624
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know there was some controversy over banning shark fin soup in California, maybe that also affected the availability of shark steaks? I used to eat shark all the time - either as a grilled steak (similar to swordfish) or in kabobs. I think out here it was mostly Thresher shark? Something like that...
There's still a controversy up here in Vancouver. The immigrant wave, you have to understand.
All of the green tea ice cream flavours I've tried are pretty gross.
Green chocolate chip mint ice cream is good though.
When I dream of something frozen sweet and creamy, it's either French Vanilla ice-cream or Vanilla custard (homemade or gourmet). Commercially, I really do love that Dulce de Leche by Haagen-Dazs...
Edited by Silent One - 10/6/13 at 10:35pm
What do you mean, you saying that Canadians name their food in French or someething? French people in Canada? Whatzzit?
Brain - well you're in China you must have seen us crack open the fish heads and suck on the eyeballs and the brain out of the buggers. That stuff always got on my nerve. I mean there's plenty of other body parts on the damn thing to enjoy, but they spend all that effort on brain...
I've had shark. I've actually tried on several occasions to do something with it, marinade-wise, but it never seems to work. It's always just slightly disappointing--not outright terrible, but not amazing.
I've also had green tea ice cream before that I liked, and some godawful stuff that called itself green tea ice cream that seemed to contain more tea and sugar than cream.
I remember hearing some expert chat on about Shark fears being overblown by the public. And that Sharks think humans taste horrible. Okay, great! BUT JUST LIKE HUMANS who take a first bite and spit it out, that's the part the public is worried about - bitten, not necessarily eaten. Followed closely by being eaten...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 30 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 51 seconds ago
- › What effect does damping factor have on distortion? 1 minute ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Best closed headphones for Burson 160DS 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 Pro cable options 10 minutes ago
- › SHURE SE *Quick Sale!* Still under warranty. <PRISTINE> 10 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3