- 9,853 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/31/15 at 6:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 624
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know there was some controversy over banning shark fin soup in California, maybe that also affected the availability of shark steaks? I used to eat shark all the time - either as a grilled steak (similar to swordfish) or in kabobs. I think out here it was mostly Thresher shark? Something like that...
There's still a controversy up here in Vancouver. The immigrant wave, you have to understand.
All of the green tea ice cream flavours I've tried are pretty gross.
Green chocolate chip mint ice cream is good though.
When I dream of something frozen sweet and creamy, it's either French Vanilla ice-cream or Vanilla custard (homemade or gourmet). Commercially, I really do love that Dulce de Leche by Haagen-Dazs...
Edited by Silent One - 10/6/13 at 10:35pm
What do you mean, you saying that Canadians name their food in French or someething? French people in Canada? Whatzzit?
Brain - well you're in China you must have seen us crack open the fish heads and suck on the eyeballs and the brain out of the buggers. That stuff always got on my nerve. I mean there's plenty of other body parts on the damn thing to enjoy, but they spend all that effort on brain...
I've had shark. I've actually tried on several occasions to do something with it, marinade-wise, but it never seems to work. It's always just slightly disappointing--not outright terrible, but not amazing.
I've also had green tea ice cream before that I liked, and some godawful stuff that called itself green tea ice cream that seemed to contain more tea and sugar than cream.
I remember hearing some expert chat on about Shark fears being overblown by the public. And that Sharks think humans taste horrible. Okay, great! BUT JUST LIKE HUMANS who take a first bite and spit it out, that's the part the public is worried about - bitten, not necessarily eaten. Followed closely by being eaten...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Help me chose closed over the ear headphones in between 100-200$ 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900x rubber band mod? 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 vs Fostex TH-900? 5 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2