- 9,978 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 624
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know there was some controversy over banning shark fin soup in California, maybe that also affected the availability of shark steaks? I used to eat shark all the time - either as a grilled steak (similar to swordfish) or in kabobs. I think out here it was mostly Thresher shark? Something like that...
There's still a controversy up here in Vancouver. The immigrant wave, you have to understand.
All of the green tea ice cream flavours I've tried are pretty gross.
Green chocolate chip mint ice cream is good though.
When I dream of something frozen sweet and creamy, it's either French Vanilla ice-cream or Vanilla custard (homemade or gourmet). Commercially, I really do love that Dulce de Leche by Haagen-Dazs...
Edited by Silent One - 10/6/13 at 10:35pm
What do you mean, you saying that Canadians name their food in French or someething? French people in Canada? Whatzzit?
Brain - well you're in China you must have seen us crack open the fish heads and suck on the eyeballs and the brain out of the buggers. That stuff always got on my nerve. I mean there's plenty of other body parts on the damn thing to enjoy, but they spend all that effort on brain...
I've had shark. I've actually tried on several occasions to do something with it, marinade-wise, but it never seems to work. It's always just slightly disappointing--not outright terrible, but not amazing.
I've also had green tea ice cream before that I liked, and some godawful stuff that called itself green tea ice cream that seemed to contain more tea and sugar than cream.
I remember hearing some expert chat on about Shark fears being overblown by the public. And that Sharks think humans taste horrible. Okay, great! BUT JUST LIKE HUMANS who take a first bite and spit it out, that's the part the public is worried about - bitten, not necessarily eaten. Followed closely by being eaten...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The use of DAC&lifier 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 1 minute ago
- › Help Switching Computer Audio between a Speaker Amp and... 1 minute ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2