Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 62

post #916 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Just tell them "look buddy, you've got your testing methodology, and I've got mine."  wink.gif
That would arowse so many more questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Also, it could have been worse.  Look back a few posts... there was a time when "Pandas" wasn't in there at all.  Gotta count your blessings!  smile.gif
Yeah i guess so :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

Congrats on the custom.
Another congrats!
^ This is funny. Quote of the day....
That's great. Overnight this thread has transformed back into the silly, great sense of humor postings I came here for. Good to see Amos has a bit of a sinister sense of humor of his own very_evil_smiley.gif
Edit: And I'd hate to say something headphone related on this thread but I got my Lyr yesterday guys. I am really loving it! Very happy with the purchase.
Lol

Thanks

His is even better
post #917 of 11243
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Why, do you not have one of those?
Lol. It may put a damper on my reviews lol

Me: so that is why this product does well in this area
Guy 1: so what is it about the butt crack?
Me: ignore it
Guy1: tell me

Is how insee conversations going

And a rising reviewer star falls down, crashing and burning into obscurity. Or you could turn this around and make it work: rate something as candyfloss if you like it, godly panda-bamboo as something that you love, and buttcrack scratcher for something that you don't like. You're welcome, rising star.
post #918 of 11243

ROFL just noticed I got mine! HAHAHAHAHA

 

I'm not fat tho biggrin.gif

post #919 of 11243

If currawong is watching, i think it would sound nicer if my avatar was "Might be Ironman, or some fat kid"

post #920 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

If currawong is watching, i think it would sound nicer if my avatar was "Might be Ironman, or some fat kid"

 

Congrats!

 

As a cyclist, I can better relate to "an ironman" than Ironman himself. Also, in my silent opinion, (one I just decided to voice) I think the CT for bowei006 would look better as "Pandas and candyfloss." Looks too cheap, as currently presented.

post #921 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Congrats!

 

As a cyclist, I can better relate to "an ironman" than Ironman himself. Also, in my silent opinion, (one I just decided to voice) I think the CT for bowei006 would look better as "Pandas and candyfloss." Looks too cheap, as currently presented.

 

Hmm if you put it that way, it makes more sense. I'll just be glad that I have one and not nitpick! Thanks! Really didn't expect to get one hahahahahha! This thread is the best! Cheers all beerchug.gif

post #922 of 11243

Once again I seem to try a bit too hard for naught.

Relied on details too much and forget that at 100x100 you can't see anything!

 

Oh and, this is what I was doing for October:

700

But I gave up halfway through. Not like anyone noticed the change every few days hah!

post #923 of 11243
What about the comic drawing of Uncle Erik with Jude's face photoshopped onto it, then Currawong's eyes,nose,mouth and etc?
post #924 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

What about the comic drawing of Uncle Erik with Jude's face photoshopped onto it, then Currawong's eyes,nose,mouth and etc?
Wouldn't Jude just love that? tongue.gif
post #925 of 11243

Ok, final custom titles are in. Someone else can have the buttcrack.

post #926 of 11243

The new Currawong avatar is striking...

post #927 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

Ok, final custom titles are in. Someone else can have the buttcrack.

 

Noticed you don't have a custom title anymore... Perfect empty spot for the buttcrack? Man, if I was an admin, I would totally change your custom title to it

post #928 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

Ok, final custom titles are in. Someone else can have the buttcrack.
I call dibs! tongue.gif
post #929 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

For next month.....smile.gif

 

Hey, that's a cool pic.  Very serious though.  Still, definitely added to the voting list!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Sure can!  Be back in a bit with it.

Thanks! I still dont have my desktop, I wonder why wink_face.gif

 

Oops!  redface.gif  Haven't been in touch with the office lately.  I gotta get back on that!  Sorry bro!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

For next month.....smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

Works, but we need to mess it up somehow, needs comedic effect

 

Well, we've got some capable 'shoppers in the group....and there's plenty of time yet.popcorn.gif

 

LOL!  Oh wait... you partially mean me...  Hope I don't get in trouble.  smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Then how do you know they're shiny?

 

Good point. I guess I meant that I'm seeing them out of the corner of my eye, or that they're so shiny that I can see the light reflecting off them.

 

Right, I see.  Can't see the object, but can see the shine.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

 

Also, I notice Currawong has changed his avatar to a currawong. And it's high up in the sky. Watching....

 

Yeah, I thought that was very cool of him!  Getting in the holiday spirit.  Plus, it makes a whole lot more sense this way.  It's kind of hard figuring out the connection between a mean looking bird and a cute little girl.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Just tell them "look buddy, you've got your testing methodology, and I've got mine."  wink.gif

^ This is funny. Quote of the day....

That's great. Overnight this thread has transformed back into the silly, great sense of humor postings I came here for. Good to see Amos has a bit of a sinister sense of humor of his own very_evil_smiley.gif

 

Other than a couple of other threads I'm in, I consistenly have more fun in this thread than anywhere else on HF.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

Edit: And I'd hate to say something headphone related on this thread but I got my Lyr yesterday guys. I am really loving it! Very happy with the purchase.

 

WUT?  Headphone-related?!  Man, get that Schiit outta this thread!  And BTW, I'm jealous.  biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That would arowse so many more questions

 

In the form of bumps for your review threads.  wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

And a rising reviewer star falls down, crashing and burning into obscurity. Or you could turn this around and make it work: rate something as candyfloss if you like it, godly panda-bamboo as something that you love, and buttcrack scratcher for something that you don't like. You're welcome, rising star.

 

LOL!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

ROFL just noticed I got mine! HAHAHAHAHA

 

I know right?  We never notice them ourselves.  Other people always point them out.  I guess people do pay attention to these things.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

If currawong is watching, i think it would sound nicer if my avatar was "Might be Ironman, or some fat kid"

 

Probably pushin' your luck there...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

Hmm if you put it that way, it makes more sense. I'll just be glad that I have one and not nitpick! Thanks!

 

Exactly!  Remember, what the Currawong giveth, the Currawong can taketh away.  smile.gif

 

Speaking of which... and in the spirit of the season... I'd like to take a moment to thank Currawong for all the hard work he's put in this year.  I've been a mod in another forum before, and I personally know that it is largely a neverending and thankless job with no rewards.  And I would expect that - here on Head-Fi - it can even be a little ugly at times.  So, seriously, thank you Currawong.  I like it here, I enjoy my time here, and your toil has helped make that happen.

TO CURRAWONG!!!  beerchug.gif

post #930 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Quote:

 

Exactly!  Remember, what the Currawong giveth, the Currawong can taketh away.  smile.gif

 

Speaking of which... and in the spirit of the season... I'd like to take a moment to thank Currawong for all the hard work he's put in this year.  I've been a mod in another forum before, and I personally know that it is largely a neverending and thankless job with no rewards.  And I would expect that - here on Head-Fi - it can even be a little ugly at times.  So, seriously, thank you Currawong.  I like it here, I enjoy my time here, and your toil has helped make that happen.

TO CURRAWONG!!!  beerchug.gif

 

beerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread