Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 7

post #91 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Has Kiteki said anything about November's theme one way or another?

 

Nozomi November.

 

A tribute to the 'original' themed monthly avatar.

 

Nozomi-fi for life, bro.

 

I kind of miss the old timers....I wonder if they're doing well.

 

Nozomi November would work, as she has a lot of innocent and dare to say "cute" shots. I like Pandaswink.gif, so anything to make sure bowei006 remains included.

post #92 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

We could always do a "No November" and just pretend that it doesn't exist... thus allowing us to be lazy and just keep our current avatars for another month.  tongue.gif

Sorry I am not on the comittee or anything but...

how bout the opposite of ^

We do like multi-Movember where you have to have a new moustache every day.... or couple days... cool.gif
post #93 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Nozomi November would work, as she has a lot of innocent and dare to say "cute" shots. I like Pandaswink.gif, so anything to make sure bowei006 remains included.

It's only for a month either way :) No need to worry about me at all beerchug.gif

 

But thanks.

post #94 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

Sorry I am not on the comittee or anything but...

 

LOL, we're all on the committee...

 

Well, like I said, I'll go with whatever you guys decide.  Sure, Nozomi would be cool.  smile.gif  Got a lot of things going on this week, so unfortunately I have to devote my brain cells to some other tasks - some of which have been backlogged for quite some time now.

post #95 of 11182

PandaVember

post #96 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

PandaVember

Thats a pretty good one............ but don't you think DocVember has a better ring to it....... biggrin.gif
post #97 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post


Thats a pretty good one............ but don't you think DocVember has a better ring to it....... biggrin.gif

Nah, trust me, cause I am a Doctor Panda wink_face.gif


Edited by bowei006 - 10/23/12 at 5:10pm
post #98 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nah, trust me, cause I am a Doctor Panda wink_face.gif

11993_4575x.jpg
post #99 of 11182

Trust me, I know what I am doing.

post #100 of 11182

Did someone say Doctor?

 

post #101 of 11182

Just to throw out an idea, how about Noob November. We use a modified version of one of the standard avatars that new members get evil_smiley.gif

post #102 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Just to throw out an idea, how about Noob November. We use a modified version of one of the standard avatars that new members get evil_smiley.gif

that actually sounds good

post #103 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

that actually sounds good

 

Or just leave it at Noob November without any clarification of what to do. Whatever kind of avatar expresses noobiness. . .

 

although the downside of that is that we might all end up picking pictures of people wearing Skullcandy's and Beats darthsmile.gif

post #104 of 11182

I find the lack of consensus disturbing...  maybe we should just abolish the month of November for not easily bending to our will.

post #105 of 11182
Nein

The noob avatar using old noob beginner images customized sounds fun
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread