Does he have a problem with octopuseseseseses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/31/15 at 6:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 586
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can't say I did. Was there an octopus involved?
Actually, I can't say I'm much of a Bond fan (espionage just never interested me), but I'm surprised somebody hasn't yet jokingly suggested Octopussy October.
I don't like thinking of that as a Bond movie...
Holy schiit Loki. I uploaded that photo in mobile Safari. I didn't think it would blow up to be that large of an image. >.>
Yeah the entire Vengeance trilogy is worthy of a watch. It's not a trilogy in the conventional sense, only thematically. Some of the most sufficatingly morbid and depraved stringing of scenes. There's a scene with scissors in Lady Vengeance that's not really PG but thinking about it simply kills me.
If Orpheus October wins, somebody should put up an Orpheus as a prize to one lucky, randomly-selected participant in the theme. Somebody who has an abundance of disposable income or a dearth of gray matter, no doubt.
PS, my head hurts - curse you devil alcohol! I repent! - Well, at least until tonight's happy hour.
If we all stopped doing anything that might offend somebody out there, we wouldn't be doing much of anything at all. Sometimes I feel like these days it pays to be offended. To me, for something to be offensive requires obvious malice, either on the part of the people doing it or as an inherent feature of the thing itself (e.g. an ethnic slur). The way I see it, there's a big difference between "doing something offensive" and "doing something I don't agree with." Unfortunately, this distinction seems to be evaporating, if it ever existed in most people's minds to begin with.
The problem Argy is people don't give a flying-f#ck about others but themselves and that is the root of the problem. You know when certain individuals love the smell of their own farts and that they can do no wrong. Yet at the same time they so easily pass out judgement while being completely hypocritical.
Edited by lee730 - 9/25/13 at 3:30pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Is there a difference between 128kbps and 320kbps 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 3 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2