Does he have a problem with octopuseseseseses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Here a short first impressions review of the AH-MM400. After unpacking I was truly amazed. The build-quality is far beyond anything I ever held in my hands with this price tag on it. If anybody...
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 586
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can't say I did. Was there an octopus involved?
Actually, I can't say I'm much of a Bond fan (espionage just never interested me), but I'm surprised somebody hasn't yet jokingly suggested Octopussy October.
I don't like thinking of that as a Bond movie...
Holy schiit Loki. I uploaded that photo in mobile Safari. I didn't think it would blow up to be that large of an image. >.>
Yeah the entire Vengeance trilogy is worthy of a watch. It's not a trilogy in the conventional sense, only thematically. Some of the most sufficatingly morbid and depraved stringing of scenes. There's a scene with scissors in Lady Vengeance that's not really PG but thinking about it simply kills me.
If Orpheus October wins, somebody should put up an Orpheus as a prize to one lucky, randomly-selected participant in the theme. Somebody who has an abundance of disposable income or a dearth of gray matter, no doubt.
PS, my head hurts - curse you devil alcohol! I repent! - Well, at least until tonight's happy hour.
If we all stopped doing anything that might offend somebody out there, we wouldn't be doing much of anything at all. Sometimes I feel like these days it pays to be offended. To me, for something to be offensive requires obvious malice, either on the part of the people doing it or as an inherent feature of the thing itself (e.g. an ethnic slur). The way I see it, there's a big difference between "doing something offensive" and "doing something I don't agree with." Unfortunately, this distinction seems to be evaporating, if it ever existed in most people's minds to begin with.
The problem Argy is people don't give a flying-f#ck about others but themselves and that is the root of the problem. You know when certain individuals love the smell of their own farts and that they can do no wrong. Yet at the same time they so easily pass out judgement while being completely hypocritical.
Edited by lee730 - 9/25/13 at 3:30pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 28 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 35 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 40 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 58 seconds ago
- › Which IEMs do you use on the go? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 3 minutes ago
- › Power cable testing 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NW-Z1070 64GB (Japanese Model) Red 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)