Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 575
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Im okay with this
Then I'll beat your face in.
I'm okay with you being okay with this.
Pineapple Sucks Cheesy Durians Win Every Eon.
Photo Shop Classy Durian With Electrical Engineering
Physical Slurps Cacophonously Dithered With Enema Eaters.
You ******* horse! I'll turn you into glue yet...
At least wait for a group consensus vote. I'm still hurting for obob October. And at least wait until someone appends the TMAC label on the pic.
Granted the RE-400s are small but this is ridiculous. The first IEMs to be targetted for the elephant demographic. Even the bulky K3003s had a better time going into my ears.
Holy gross what are those.
It's what Sir 11ty wanted all this time but could not get. The KEF M200s.
They probably were too heavy for the carrier plane and crashed it into Ecuador during the transit.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Sony NWZ-A15 vs FiiO X1 3 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX phones with... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin Audio is now on Head-FI 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Astell - Home system - AK500N Network audio player - AK500A... 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2