Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/23/15 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 575
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Im okay with this
Then I'll beat your face in.
I'm okay with you being okay with this.
Pineapple Sucks Cheesy Durians Win Every Eon.
Photo Shop Classy Durian With Electrical Engineering
Physical Slurps Cacophonously Dithered With Enema Eaters.
You ******* horse! I'll turn you into glue yet...
At least wait for a group consensus vote. I'm still hurting for obob October. And at least wait until someone appends the TMAC label on the pic.
Granted the RE-400s are small but this is ridiculous. The first IEMs to be targetted for the elephant demographic. Even the bulky K3003s had a better time going into my ears.
Holy gross what are those.
It's what Sir 11ty wanted all this time but could not get. The KEF M200s.
They probably were too heavy for the carrier plane and crashed it into Ecuador during the transit.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 41 seconds ago
- › HRT DSP / iDSP 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-400i Unopened Brand New In Box-Free US Shipping 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for the Soundstage, Bass, & Detail of HD 681 with the... 3 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2