Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 567
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just when I thought I had seen it all.....
White Trash Woman, Canine's C................................................................................
Whoa...some pretty disturbing stuff up there. You definitely would not have wanted to be a Fearless Fly on the wall. With those glasses, you would have seen everything.
Since this thread has taken the "just when I thought I'd seen everything" turn, here's something ashens just posted on YouTube today:
Unfortunately, the thumbnail image kind of ruins the "surprise", shall we call it.
I must confess. After having read that last night, was thoroughly disturbed. Not aroused. Even I have limits.
A tastier topic at hand - read this in the paper a few days ago - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/food-and-wine/restaurant-reviews/the-sushi-smackdown-battle-kitsilano/article14323769/
Kitsilano, the Mecca of Vancouver. Foodie reviews...well I don't get them. Like reading Chowtimes, but for discovering new things, like a discovery thread IRL.
Good that you've rejoined the IEM fray. The more the merrier. T90s huh. They look great on my head. All Beyers look amazing on my not-so-devilish-looking head. Sounds like kitchen knives though. The owner at HB (who also has the M200 and M500s in stock) couldn't sell them slow enough. Didn't even managed to get the stock sold out within a year. Didn't ever stock them again, if I recall.
Edited by TwinQY - 9/18/13 at 5:13pm
So you want me to go to the store, on my day off at home, through some magical time machine as the closing time was 6PM PST, go find a model of which they no longer stock, put it on my head, take a picture, come back, and then post my image on a public internet forum.
....I give. Just give me the damned cheese. I'll try and eat it. To my chagrin. Just make it cheesecake so that it's bearable.
It's true though - my face is as wretched as a million pork turds.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 20 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 25 seconds ago
- › Stax earspeakers repair. 27 seconds ago
- › Stax earspeakers repair. 30 seconds ago
- › Stax earspeakers repair. 47 seconds ago
- › Stax earspeakers repair. 50 seconds ago
- › Stax earspeakers repair. 1 minute ago
- › whiplash audio repair 1 minute ago
- › Clash of the not-quite Titans! (ATH-M50X vs DT770 vs DT250 vs... 2 minutes ago
- › SMSL VMV VA1 headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2