Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 486

post #7276 of 11270
Big welcome to Mike - but I gotta warn ya - this thread is pretty much the antithesis of the lofty land of summit-fi. Our audio is like our humor - low, baby, l-o-o-o-o-w...

post #7277 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 


Oh my, you have been gone a long time!  blink.gif  They do sweeps to clear out the theatres after each showing now.

 

 

I'd still drop by during return visits... often. It's Karen rolleyes.gif so allow me to rephrase - having tix for shows back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back. ksc75smile.gif And going back in!

 

I'm having trouble finding her in a superhero role, by the way. frown.gif mad.gif


Edited by Silent One - 8/26/13 at 7:26am
post #7278 of 11270
Quote:wink
Hey, anyone noteced that Warren's back..??

Dyslexic fingers.

Quote:warrenpsychic
we never needed me

Good srtraight men and fall guys are hard to find.

 

Would readily trade you for Jessica Alba and/or any cheap headphones except Beats.

 

That's because Beats don't beat anything.

 

Just like army intelligence the term is a mutually exclusive concept.

post #7279 of 11270

Author: I'd been putting off writing my history of clocks for ages, but I've finally completed it.

 

Friend: It's about time!

post #7280 of 11270

What the heck's going on here? Someone just sent me a link to all of these puns, and everyone in this thread is being banned.

post #7281 of 11270
I have a box of Tubes from the post office!

Just thought I'd share that. biggrin.gif
post #7282 of 11270

Is the tube thing intentional or have you not read the Diary thread lately? :P

post #7283 of 11270

Oh, and for those who don't have a good image for next month - 

http://cdn.halcyonrealms.com/illustration/justice-alex-ross-graphic-novel/

Check these out for some ideas.

 


And for whatever reason I think a good portion of people here use Linux (I think Warren uses Xubuntu...?) or have at least tried it. Freedom-loving hipsters. 

But just wanted to mention that we have Linux-Fi - http://www.head-fi.org/t/588954/linux-users-unite

For whatever reason I woke up really wanting to talk about this stuff, and I'm sick of the usual, proper places on the Internet to do so since it's become more work than pleasure. Please talk. I'm so lonely at night *sobs*

Hopefully no flames about the common flame-stuff as well. That's also why I'm avoiding the typical places.


Edited by TwinQY - 8/26/13 at 5:45pm
post #7284 of 11270

blink.gif Happy biggrin.gif :thumb: We're here for you!

post #7285 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

Big welcome to Mike - but I gotta warn ya - this thread is pretty much the antithesis of the lofty land of summit-fi. Our audio is like our humor - low, baby, l-o-o-o-o-w...

THANX!!

 

and NO worries! I've left behind the snobbery (though I never bought into it anyway) of the high end for a REAL community!

and I rock everything from Sennheiser HD 25-1 II's to my Audeze LCD3's - hell, I even use a pair of Urban Ears (don't LAUGHT)

that I bought for my nephew - but he got an attitude so I kept em.

 

They actually have a terrific iPhone mic (its what I use em for).

But yeah, I got all sorts of affordable stuff and I LOVE it!

 

So, as said in the original Digable Planets album:

 

"It's so good to be here, it's good to be here"

post #7286 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Hey, anyone noticed that Warren's back.

 

Now that we have Mike Mercer is here, the question becomes - do we really need Warren?

LMAO

 

as Warren told me about the thread

 

AND

 

I'm already willing to sacrifice myself for Jessica Alba up in here!

I'll just be a lurker then...

post #7287 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post

I'm already willing to sacrifice myself for Jessica Alba up in here!

I'll just be a lurker then...

Already knows how things go down around here. I like the cut of this guy's gib.

Welcome to the team.

post #7288 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oh, and for those who don't have a good image for next month - 
http://cdn.halcyonrealms.com/illustration/justice-alex-ross-graphic-novel/
Check these out for some ideas.

And for whatever reason I think a good portion of people here use Linux (I think Warren uses Xubuntu...?) or have at least tried it. Freedom-loving hipsters. 
But just wanted to mention that we have Linux-Fi - http://www.head-fi.org/t/588954/linux-users-unite
For whatever reason I woke up really wanting to talk about this stuff, and I'm sick of the usual, proper places on the Internet to do so since it's become more work than pleasure. Please talk. I'm so lonely at night *sobs*
Hopefully no flames about the common flame-stuff as well. That's also why I'm avoiding the typical places.

These days, my linux work is confined to paying for overpriced support so that an overpriced consultant can keep our overpriced Oracle databases running in a VM. But, I keep being told it's a bargain - the OS license is free! tongue.gif
post #7289 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Are there any crackpot religions local that you could adopt? Maybe some of these:


He believes in the almighty J.P. He's not a carpenter but he works wonder with wood....en bats. biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oh, and for those who don't have a good image for next month - 
http://cdn.halcyonrealms.com/illustration/justice-alex-ross-graphic-novel/
Check these out for some ideas.

And for whatever reason I think a good portion of people here use Linux (I think Warren uses Xubuntu...?) or have at least tried it. Freedom-loving hipsters. 
But just wanted to mention that we have Linux-Fi - http://www.head-fi.org/t/588954/linux-users-unite
For whatever reason I woke up really wanting to talk about this stuff, and I'm sick of the usual, proper places on the Internet to do so since it's become more work than pleasure. Please talk. I'm so lonely at night *sobs*
Hopefully no flames about the common flame-stuff as well. That's also why I'm avoiding the typical places.
Didn't you just avoided talking about OSs in the diary thread? tongue.gif Great job on the compilation btw. I got one or two in. Yay! Some of the lines are funnier out of context than in.
I've tried a few different types of Linux but haven't really settled into any. Used Ubuntu up until they rolled out Unity. Ugh, didn't care for it. Tried mint and archlinux but I keep going back to crunchbang for some reason.
Edited by MrEleventy - 8/26/13 at 9:41pm
post #7290 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Is the tube thing intentional or have you not read the Diary thread lately? :P


I don't read the Diary, it moves too fast for me... biggrin.gif

 

I picked up a box of tubes at the post office and I just wanted to...

同组共享这些信息。 (Click to show)

beerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread