Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 472
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That Panda Lube picture will live on in the annals of Head-Fi for many a year.
I need eye bleach for that other one...
And thanks for including moi, it brought a tear to mein eye.
Just be glad the picture was taken with his back facing us. Otherwise...
Truly a time-defining moment. And now it shall live on forever.
Definitely. Eclipse is not the most fun to work with. A crippled version of a crippled IDE? Say it ain't so.
I haven't worn a watch in about 20 years.....am I missing anything?
Achmed before his daily shave (and death). And now we know.
C4s strapped all over that magnificent pelt.
Why would you need to tell the time? It's not like you'll be celebrating a birthday or anything.
Warning! AHorseNamedJeff might want to avert his eyes.......
Your incessant lame jokes about my being dead, etc., related to my screen name, ceased to be funny long ago, even before wink (mostly) stopped with them.
I've wondered why that's still going on, as it seems that you don't care for it very much.
I'm starting the superhero thing early, because in this shot he's all anime'd-up and stuff. Rocket Racoon!!
I haven't worn one for over a year since the battery died. The band was so tight, it actually left a permanent impression around my left wrist. Over a year later I can still see it clearly.
With the code limited IDE you can recompile the firmware as it is too large... Just a PITA is all it is, don't get involved with embedded systems unless you have access to a full working IDE. The time limited IAR package works perfectly for this one time update.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared 11 seconds ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 30 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › U.S. & CANADA REVIEW TOUR: Calyx PaT Portable DAC/Amp 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 2 minutes ago
- › Surge protector audio quality 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My first portable AMP, I need your help.. 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3