Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 472
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That Panda Lube picture will live on in the annals of Head-Fi for many a year.
I need eye bleach for that other one...
And thanks for including moi, it brought a tear to mein eye.
Just be glad the picture was taken with his back facing us. Otherwise...
Truly a time-defining moment. And now it shall live on forever.
Definitely. Eclipse is not the most fun to work with. A crippled version of a crippled IDE? Say it ain't so.
I haven't worn a watch in about 20 years.....am I missing anything?
Achmed before his daily shave (and death). And now we know.
C4s strapped all over that magnificent pelt.
Why would you need to tell the time? It's not like you'll be celebrating a birthday or anything.
Warning! AHorseNamedJeff might want to avert his eyes.......
Your incessant lame jokes about my being dead, etc., related to my screen name, ceased to be funny long ago, even before wink (mostly) stopped with them.
I've wondered why that's still going on, as it seems that you don't care for it very much.
I'm starting the superhero thing early, because in this shot he's all anime'd-up and stuff. Rocket Racoon!!
I haven't worn one for over a year since the battery died. The band was so tight, it actually left a permanent impression around my left wrist. Over a year later I can still see it clearly.
With the code limited IDE you can recompile the firmware as it is too large... Just a PITA is all it is, don't get involved with embedded systems unless you have access to a full working IDE. The time limited IAR package works perfectly for this one time update.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 2 seconds ago
- › New Momentum Over Ears or NAD HP50? 47 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)