Okay, I'd best get to work on it. And then text warrenpchi "31 July" @ midnight... help!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 435
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In addition to moving avatars, Head-Fi should also support the <blink> tag. I'd love to be able to make every one of my posts look like a typical MySpace profile page circa 2006.
I should speak to Jude or Currawong about this.
And were live!
I don't do anime, so I figured I'll honor our Panda Sama who drew this Avatar for me last year.
It's one of my favorite Avatar's that I have used here and other places, so thanks to our Anime Loving Panda!
Is that considerably slower than the original clip? Because I would assume that this QUALITY isn't that noticeable in a normal airing if it's faster than this.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 37 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 54 seconds ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M100 Broken Wing Plate 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2