Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 418

post #6256 of 11270
Yes indeed it is, I was just down to the workshop to put another coat of lacquer on my little beyerdynamic bits and bobs box. Also made an RCA splitter for the Little Dot MK IV that showed up on the doorstep... biggrin.gif

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
post #6257 of 11270

Alrighty gentlemen your horse is back! was out of town for two weeks, and WiFi in new york is baller expensive. what'd I miss :D

 

So we're doing Joker eh? Seems fun! Is it alright if I use MagicMans where Joker's holding up a Minolta film camera? (Warren plz? redface.gif)

post #6258 of 11270
Welcome back Jeff! I'm afraid you are on your own for what you missed - I can barely remember yesterday, let alone 2 weeks ago. I think there was a US holiday in there somewhere... tongue.gif
post #6259 of 11270

Had to jump back to this thread but for one reason: that 8-bit Joker avatar Achmedisdead's sporting is awesome.

post #6260 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetode View Post

Had to jump back to this thread but for one reason: that 8-bit Joker avatar Achmedisdead's sporting is awesome.

 

Thanks! 

post #6261 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetode View Post

Had to jump back to this thread but for one reason: that 8-bit Joker avatar Achmedisdead's sporting is awesome.

 

So is your current avatar. I go to Jazz & Blues clubs a lot. And that avatar reminds of the ol' saying Nuthin' good happens after midnight or somethin' like that. biggrin.gif

post #6262 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

So is your current avatar. I go to Jazz & Blues clubs a lot. And that avatar reminds of the ol' saying Nuthin' good happens after midnight or somethin' like that. biggrin.gif


Thanks. That's a rendering of Behemoth, the demonic cat from Bulgakov's Master and Margarita. Being Russian the cat's not only fond of guns but also of playing chess and drinking vodka (or gasoline).

post #6263 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetode View Post


Thanks. That's a rendering of Behemoth, the demonic cat from Bulgakov's Master and Margarita. Being Russian the cat's not only fond of guns but also of playing chess and drinking vodka (or gasoline).

 

Ah, I can now see the brilliance!

post #6264 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Alrighty gentlemen your horse is back! was out of town for two weeks, and WiFi in new york is baller expensive. what'd I miss :D

 

So we're doing Joker eh? Seems fun! Is it alright if I use MagicMans where Joker's holding up a Minolta film camera? (Warren plz? redface.gif)

 

Hey Jeff, sorry, I might need some time on this one.  Busy prepping for the L.A. meet these days...

 

In the meantime, feel free to use mine as I'm not using it at the moment:

 

eljokereljulio.png

post #6265 of 11270
That's alright Warren, don't worry about it smily_headphones1.gif were all quite grateful of all you do smily_headphones1.gif
post #6266 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

That's alright Warren, don't worry about it smily_headphones1.gif were all quite grateful of all you do smily_headphones1.gif
Time then to grab The Gimp by the horns or an old Photoshop and learn to do some cut and paste... biggrin.gif

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
post #6267 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post


Time then to grab The Gimp by the horns or an old Photoshop and learn to do some cut and paste... biggrin.gif

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

 

+1

 

It's an unruly beast, for sure, but the Gimp can produce some pretty snazzy results.

post #6268 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

That's alright Warren, don't worry about it smily_headphones1.gif were all quite grateful of all you do smily_headphones1.gif

 

Sorry about that buddy!  redface.gif  The L.A. meet is like consuming all of my spare time right now.

post #6269 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

That's alright Warren, don't worry about it smily_headphones1.gif were all quite grateful of all you do smily_headphones1.gif
Time then to grab The Gimp by the horns or an old Photoshop and learn to do some cut and paste... biggrin.gif

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
Why old Photoshop when you've got CS6 biggrin.gif
post #6270 of 11270

Guys, what's the theme?! Warren... I swear to god. I'm either at a place too early or too late for a meet. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread