Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 42

post #616 of 11237
I thought about posting about 100 words meaning the same thing that would not be censored, but I decided not to incur the wrath of TPTB.
post #617 of 11237
Dancember:


Featuring Dirdy Birdy
post #618 of 11237

OT:  Bowei, you know that feeling you get when you walk into a party and someone is wearing the same shirt?  Well, this isn't quite that, but apparently you are NOT the [only] panda...

 

http://www.head-fi.org/u/35901/panda

post #619 of 11237

What happened over the past month confused.gif I feel so left out... Midterms really got to me and I've only been on a few times! Someone get me back up to pace!

post #620 of 11237

We have departed reality as we found it too creatively constricting.
 

post #621 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

We have departed reality as we found it too creatively constricting.
 

That's actually a pretty good summation....lol

post #622 of 11237
As Adam Savage says:

post #623 of 11237

I like it. Count me in!

post #624 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

I like it. Count me in!

 

LOL, okay.  So we're all trying to think of a theme for December.  Just want to make sure that we pick a good one, and give everyone enough time to shop their avatars.  As you can expect, we are failing rather miserably.

 

We tried to do the whole alliteration thing, but the lack of interesting (e.g. mildly offensive) D-words has left us high and dry.

 

So then we went on to non D-words.  Somehow, we are also stumped as to what would be the best option.

 

From there, things went downhill rapidly.  Between chocolate chip cookies, doing a criminal composite image of WiR3D, and JGray's shower spawn going down the drain... none of what I just said was a euphemistic set of code words for anything... we are still drawing a blank.

 

Please, for the love of God, save this thread.  redface.gif  Wait, where are you going?  No, don't go!  We have chocolate chip cookies!  PLEASE, COME BACK!!!

post #625 of 11237
mad.gif Hey, i still like my famous amos idea!!!.



(for those not in the loop, amos is the name of one of the admins)
post #626 of 11237
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

I like it. Count me in!

LOL, okay.  So we're all trying to think of a theme for December.  Just want to make sure that we pick a good one, and give everyone enough time to shop their avatars.  As you can expect, we are failing rather miserably.

We tried to do the whole alliteration thing, but the lack of interesting (e.g. mildly offensive) D-words has left us high and dry.

So then we went on to non D-words.  Somehow, we are also stumped as to what would be the best option.

From there, things went downhill rapidly.  Between chocolate chip cookies, doing a criminal composite image of WiR3D, and JGray's shower spawn going down the drain... none of what I just said was a euphemistic set of code words for anything... we are still drawing a blank.

Please, for the love of God, save this thread.  redface.gif   Wait, where are you going?  No, don't go!  We have chocolate chip cookies!  PLEASE, COME BACK!!!

HEY, Shower Epiphany© has been a great help in giving ideas for me. But with such a good service like this, the going rate is kind of steep. Worth it but I can't use their service too often.
post #627 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

mad.gif Hey, i still like my famous amos idea!!!.

 

Easy Cujo... I'm not saying it was bad - just that we haven't been able to reach consensus on anything...  wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

(for those not in the loop, amos is the name of one of the admins)

 

Yes, and what a lovely name it is!  smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


HEY, Shower Epiphany© has been a great help in giving ideas for me. But with such a good service like this, the going rate is kind of steep. Worth it but I can't use their service too often.

 

One more time and they're gonna exercise that contractual option to take your first-born.  eek.gif

post #628 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

LOL, okay.  So we're all trying to think of a theme for December.  Just want to make sure that we pick a good one, and give everyone enough time to shop their avatars.  As you can expect, we are failing rather miserably.

 

We tried to do the whole alliteration thing, but the lack of interesting (e.g. mildly offensive) D-words has left us high and dry.

 

So then we went on to non D-words.  Somehow, we are also stumped as to what would be the best option.

 

From there, things went downhill rapidly.  Between chocolate chip cookies, doing a criminal composite image of WiR3D, and JGray's shower spawn going down the drain... none of what I just said was a euphemistic set of code words for anything... we are still drawing a blank.

 

Please, for the love of God, save this thread.  redface.gif  Wait, where are you going?  No, don't go!  We have chocolate chip cookies!  PLEASE, COME BACK!!!

 

Hmm... Maybe we are trying a little too hard? Obob October was an absolute hit and I think we're just trying to outdo ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

mad.gif Hey, i still like my famous amos idea!!!.
(for those not in the loop, amos is the name of one of the admins)

Who doesn't like cookies??

post #629 of 11237

Wait!  ::fumbles about nervously::  Who's got the voting ballot?  I think we might have lost the voting ballot!

post #630 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Easy Cujo... I'm not saying it was bad - just that we haven't been able to reach consensus on anything...  wink.gif
Ok cast my famous amos vote... im hitting the sack..

Cujo%20DVD.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread