Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/31/15 at 6:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 404
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
TBH, if others saw our recent conversations, they would still think they were very right. In terms of us sounding like the biggest nerds they have ever seen.
Nerd... ya gotta do it up right...
FedEx just dropped off some SOIC to DIP adapters and 15 opamps for to tinker with...
(Coffee and Genesis "Selling England by the Pound" to the 'Sones with the HM5 Pads!)
I like the musical selection.
Thanks been on a Peter Gabriel kick of late...
Selling England by the Pound
A Trick of the Tail
Wind & Wuthering
Have all been on rotation off the C3.
A Trick of the Tail is my favorite album of all time. My favorite song (it was one of my two choices for our last mixtape) is "Mad Man Moon." It was the first non-80s pop Genesis album I bought, when I was looking for something different. I'm really glad I got it.
I do love the Gabriel years, though, too. I started with Selling England and went backwards from there through Nursery Cryme, jumped forward to The Lamb, then picked up Trespass last. I was pleasantly surprised with the latter, since I'd read up to that point that it wasn't really up to the level of the other albums. Truth be told, it probably isn't, but I still like it a lot.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Help to choose headphone. Alternative to P7? Pair with DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Help understanding amp requirements. 2 minutes ago
- › getiing a new low end-mid range headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Note 4 vs S6 Rmaa comparison 3 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › Hearing damage with headphone usage 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2