You know I wouldn't really do you like that!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the portable...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 404
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
TBH, if others saw our recent conversations, they would still think they were very right. In terms of us sounding like the biggest nerds they have ever seen.
Nerd... ya gotta do it up right...
FedEx just dropped off some SOIC to DIP adapters and 15 opamps for to tinker with...
(Coffee and Genesis "Selling England by the Pound" to the 'Sones with the HM5 Pads!)
I like the musical selection.
Thanks been on a Peter Gabriel kick of late...
Selling England by the Pound
A Trick of the Tail
Wind & Wuthering
Have all been on rotation off the C3.
A Trick of the Tail is my favorite album of all time. My favorite song (it was one of my two choices for our last mixtape) is "Mad Man Moon." It was the first non-80s pop Genesis album I bought, when I was looking for something different. I'm really glad I got it.
I do love the Gabriel years, though, too. I started with Selling England and went backwards from there through Nursery Cryme, jumped forward to The Lamb, then picked up Trespass last. I was pleasantly surprised with the latter, since I'd read up to that point that it wasn't really up to the level of the other albums. Truth be told, it probably isn't, but I still like it a lot.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee Limited Edition (EU) 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 5 minutes ago
- › Jazz fusion recommendations... 6 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 8 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2