Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/23/15 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 404
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
TBH, if others saw our recent conversations, they would still think they were very right. In terms of us sounding like the biggest nerds they have ever seen.
Nerd... ya gotta do it up right...
FedEx just dropped off some SOIC to DIP adapters and 15 opamps for to tinker with...
(Coffee and Genesis "Selling England by the Pound" to the 'Sones with the HM5 Pads!)
I like the musical selection.
Thanks been on a Peter Gabriel kick of late...
Selling England by the Pound
A Trick of the Tail
Wind & Wuthering
Have all been on rotation off the C3.
A Trick of the Tail is my favorite album of all time. My favorite song (it was one of my two choices for our last mixtape) is "Mad Man Moon." It was the first non-80s pop Genesis album I bought, when I was looking for something different. I'm really glad I got it.
I do love the Gabriel years, though, too. I started with Selling England and went backwards from there through Nursery Cryme, jumped forward to The Lamb, then picked up Trespass last. I was pleasantly surprised with the latter, since I'd read up to that point that it wasn't really up to the level of the other albums. Truth be told, it probably isn't, but I still like it a lot.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › FS - RHA MA-750i + Sansa Clip Zip 8gb 13 seconds ago
- › LNMP Finishing touches - wiring the battery pack and enclosing 31 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 33 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FX1200 Wood Dome Universal In-Ear Monitors 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HeadRoom Desktop Stereo Power Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2