Yeah, Back-to-back can be a bit ruff (understatement). But, did I mention the support standing firmly behind you (TMAC)?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 353
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The sad thing is, ill probably remember this during my Physics or History exam...
and then get thinking about TMAC...
And then Head-fi....
And then Headphones....
and then "TIMES UP, PENS DOWN EVERYONE"
OH SH*T. (or any choice of expletive)
No, i don't know what they are either its second year of A level Exams (the university exams in the UK)
What i've been told from people who are above me in school (since im in my final year, anyone older is at uni) is that they tend to be harder than the first year of uni itself.. so its not really fun at all.
Gonna cry cos my history paper and physics paper are one day after another... ;-;
I thought A-levels were far easier than 1st year. Go from easy 90+ to "damn, I hope I got 70%."
It's whatever the annoying, unskippable ad reel that plays every single time I put in one of my Azumanga Daioh discs says it is. "Anime is..." blared at greater-than-TV-commercial volume, repeated about four or five times, is what I'm greeted with each time. This sort of thing, I believe, is why HandBrake exists.
The tiny xlr sockets, should they be flush in the cup or outside on a 45 like the LCD-3's with a small similar mount out of polished oak?
Just thinking on the connectors dragging on ones shoulders when plugged in...
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
I definitely think the latter is worth the time and trouble. I hate it when terminators poke my collarbone.
Cakensaur, you should start worrying about 2 days after the supposed arrival date. Sh*t happens. Now, if you can't get hold of the seller AT ALL during that time, you should REALLY be worrying.
Well I played with a few pieces of Oak and to get it thin enough around the Tiny XLR is going to be a task... But I think it will look the best as well.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 37 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 49 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears Under $300 1 minute ago
- › IC: Sennheiser HD580 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3