Yeah, Back-to-back can be a bit ruff (understatement). But, did I mention the support standing firmly behind you (TMAC)?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 353
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The sad thing is, ill probably remember this during my Physics or History exam...
and then get thinking about TMAC...
And then Head-fi....
And then Headphones....
and then "TIMES UP, PENS DOWN EVERYONE"
OH SH*T. (or any choice of expletive)
No, i don't know what they are either its second year of A level Exams (the university exams in the UK)
What i've been told from people who are above me in school (since im in my final year, anyone older is at uni) is that they tend to be harder than the first year of uni itself.. so its not really fun at all.
Gonna cry cos my history paper and physics paper are one day after another... ;-;
I thought A-levels were far easier than 1st year. Go from easy 90+ to "damn, I hope I got 70%."
It's whatever the annoying, unskippable ad reel that plays every single time I put in one of my Azumanga Daioh discs says it is. "Anime is..." blared at greater-than-TV-commercial volume, repeated about four or five times, is what I'm greeted with each time. This sort of thing, I believe, is why HandBrake exists.
The tiny xlr sockets, should they be flush in the cup or outside on a 45 like the LCD-3's with a small similar mount out of polished oak?
Just thinking on the connectors dragging on ones shoulders when plugged in...
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
I definitely think the latter is worth the time and trouble. I hate it when terminators poke my collarbone.
Cakensaur, you should start worrying about 2 days after the supposed arrival date. Sh*t happens. Now, if you can't get hold of the seller AT ALL during that time, you should REALLY be worrying.
Well I played with a few pieces of Oak and to get it thin enough around the Tiny XLR is going to be a task... But I think it will look the best as well.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 1 minute ago
- › Are amp/DAC combos worth it 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 6 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 8 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 8 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 10 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2