Good Job. Recieved your Golden HD800 yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 349
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, no, do those even exist? I think they're sending me a UE900 instead.
Death by rotting pineapple is never pretty,...
Yeah,I chuckled with you on that claim.
Rush definitely had a Boys Club sound and the Ladies flat out didn't like it - which made it all the better.
Now Stoner Chicks were another thing altogether,they rocked out to that music,kindred spirits for sure.
Very few bands from that 70's era,could you go to more than three shows in a short span without the live show becoming dare I say it,boring - youth having the attention span of a gnat and all.
Perhaps a light show,gong,some cowbell but it really was guitars,speaker cabs,amps,drum kit up on stage and the band just had to bring out the stripped down goods.
Proved that the journey to the concert was a large part of the good times,be it by car or bus,the outside lot parties and of course the after show denouement.
Festivals of course were all about the camping out and mingling with other music and party lovers,if it didn't rain...same as always.
Best shows are when the nucleus of a new band has formed and has that rare,peculiar,new found energy that hits you in the face,always fleeting moments in time.
Age creeps up on all of us and many lead singers just can't carry the high notes or maintain that crucial raw energy in a band for long.
Lucky fans attend a live show before any of that seeps in.
Edited by 5aces - 5/23/13 at 7:39am
Quay Lude had to be seen live to be appreciated!
Wait seriously, no one's heard from him?
I'm concerned about everybody's favorite golden sponge cake as well. It's a less lively and pineapple-stocked thread without him around. I hope everything's okay. Sometimes it's good to take a break, and I hope that's all that's happening.
We don't want them, it's too much trouble for syrup.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 seconds ago
- › AKG K500 appreciation thread: K500 owners – UNITE! 15 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 17 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 8 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi Fall Meet - Detroit / Royal Oak /... 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2