Good Job. Recieved your Golden HD800 yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 349
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, no, do those even exist? I think they're sending me a UE900 instead.
Death by rotting pineapple is never pretty,...
Yeah,I chuckled with you on that claim.
Rush definitely had a Boys Club sound and the Ladies flat out didn't like it - which made it all the better.
Now Stoner Chicks were another thing altogether,they rocked out to that music,kindred spirits for sure.
Very few bands from that 70's era,could you go to more than three shows in a short span without the live show becoming dare I say it,boring - youth having the attention span of a gnat and all.
Perhaps a light show,gong,some cowbell but it really was guitars,speaker cabs,amps,drum kit up on stage and the band just had to bring out the stripped down goods.
Proved that the journey to the concert was a large part of the good times,be it by car or bus,the outside lot parties and of course the after show denouement.
Festivals of course were all about the camping out and mingling with other music and party lovers,if it didn't rain...same as always.
Best shows are when the nucleus of a new band has formed and has that rare,peculiar,new found energy that hits you in the face,always fleeting moments in time.
Age creeps up on all of us and many lead singers just can't carry the high notes or maintain that crucial raw energy in a band for long.
Lucky fans attend a live show before any of that seeps in.
Edited by 5aces - 5/23/13 at 7:39am
Quay Lude had to be seen live to be appreciated!
Wait seriously, no one's heard from him?
I'm concerned about everybody's favorite golden sponge cake as well. It's a less lively and pineapple-stocked thread without him around. I hope everything's okay. Sometimes it's good to take a break, and I hope that's all that's happening.
We don't want them, it's too much trouble for syrup.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Portable amp recommendation for Android 1 minute ago
- › Do we have any serious producers/recording engineers using Grados? 1 minute ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 7 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3