Good Job. Recieved your Golden HD800 yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 9/26/15 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 349
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, no, do those even exist? I think they're sending me a UE900 instead.
Death by rotting pineapple is never pretty,...
Yeah,I chuckled with you on that claim.
Rush definitely had a Boys Club sound and the Ladies flat out didn't like it - which made it all the better.
Now Stoner Chicks were another thing altogether,they rocked out to that music,kindred spirits for sure.
Very few bands from that 70's era,could you go to more than three shows in a short span without the live show becoming dare I say it,boring - youth having the attention span of a gnat and all.
Perhaps a light show,gong,some cowbell but it really was guitars,speaker cabs,amps,drum kit up on stage and the band just had to bring out the stripped down goods.
Proved that the journey to the concert was a large part of the good times,be it by car or bus,the outside lot parties and of course the after show denouement.
Festivals of course were all about the camping out and mingling with other music and party lovers,if it didn't rain...same as always.
Best shows are when the nucleus of a new band has formed and has that rare,peculiar,new found energy that hits you in the face,always fleeting moments in time.
Age creeps up on all of us and many lead singers just can't carry the high notes or maintain that crucial raw energy in a band for long.
Lucky fans attend a live show before any of that seeps in.
Edited by 5aces - 5/23/13 at 7:39am
Quay Lude had to be seen live to be appreciated!
Wait seriously, no one's heard from him?
I'm concerned about everybody's favorite golden sponge cake as well. It's a less lively and pineapple-stocked thread without him around. I hope everything's okay. Sometimes it's good to take a break, and I hope that's all that's happening.
We don't want them, it's too much trouble for syrup.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 18 seconds ago
- › Focal Spirit One/Pro/Classic compatible replacement cable? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 1 minute ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 1 minute ago
- › New member roll call 2 minutes ago
- › AKG Q701's are brutally UNCOMFORTABLE....any recommendations? 2 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a pair of headphones for around 300$ 2 minutes ago
- › Rectifiers/Power/Drivers for WA22 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 vs - a comparison thread 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2