- 10,098 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 345
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Seems like we all did at some stage. Apart from Rush (I keep putting off exploring them), I've done the remaining three as well. Of the three, I hardly listen to Yes anymore. The music didn't change, I guess I just got tired of trying to find meaning where there probably isn't very much. Just a lot of rather fragrant smoke, I reckon. They kept singing about becoming one with the source. I wonder if they just meant they were tired of paying the guys on the street.
Edited by Argyris - 5/20/13 at 2:34pm
And yeah, I agree about Yes - great songs, and I still enjoy them when I stumble on them in the random rotation, but I rarely seek them out - but that's also how I feel about Genesis & Jethro Tull.
We need to capture all the tornadoes in the world inside all the turntables in the world and rig them up so the twisters spin the platters. Then the tornadoes will no longer be a menace and we can enjoy records using less power, meaning we can enjoy our tunes and save energy.
Or, we should train the tornadoes to spin right in front of windmills placed in remote locations, thus allowing us to generate massive amounts of electricity. Why don't scientists think of these things?
Edited by Argyris - 5/20/13 at 6:20pm
Indeed, TrollDragon. Thankfully, I'm very appreciative and know how to live in the moment with good gear or bad. Everyday is special... my heart is with the community out there in OK.
Self explanatory,...but it reminds me of a love lost - and I'm better off.
Need I say more?
Two of my favorite bands,...but Pink Floyd really brings out the emotions. Thanks for the "Time" video,...I listened to Dark Side Of The Moon just last night.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › The Chord Hugo TT is announced. 23 seconds ago
- › Is there no flagship for "fun" headphones that has the 3D... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › ALO audio Copper 22 mini BALANCED interconnect 5 minutes ago
- › Entreq Konstantin 2010 headphonecable for Audeze 10FT 6 minutes ago
- › ALO SXC24 BALANCED inear cable (2-pin) 7 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 12 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 12 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3