Prolly shipped from Canada.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 336
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure, but you're coming back soon right? I ask because they're starting to ask questions about gear that I've never heard... forces me to pull Silent Ones left and right. Oh Lordy, why do I get the feeling that the flatulence jokes are gonna start soon?
Food can grow there?!
Which we in turn get from South America... so I feel ya dog ::fist bump::
That's exactly what I tried to do. It will work - but it is really hard to hold a small, squishy piece of foam and drill a straight hole through the center. I even tried a suggestion of soaking the plugs in water and then freezing them so they are more firm before drilling them. It was better - but they defrost fast and are still to squishy. I think the hole punch will work much better.
Someday there'll be an app for that as well, though I shudder to think how that would work.
Well if it's anything like Huddler's search function, best call the fertility clinic.
I'm as adventurous as the next fella, but I think that might be rather uncomfortable for all involved parties.
Out of the 60 new posts....I've loaded up 13 - pretty much the lowest ratio of stuff I've ever had to quote ever. This is definitely a 2-person job.
Did I say thanks because thanks ~~
Oh, yeah, I'm back. Was out the whole day yesterday.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 23 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3