Prolly shipped from Canada.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 336
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure, but you're coming back soon right? I ask because they're starting to ask questions about gear that I've never heard... forces me to pull Silent Ones left and right. Oh Lordy, why do I get the feeling that the flatulence jokes are gonna start soon?
Food can grow there?!
Which we in turn get from South America... so I feel ya dog ::fist bump::
That's exactly what I tried to do. It will work - but it is really hard to hold a small, squishy piece of foam and drill a straight hole through the center. I even tried a suggestion of soaking the plugs in water and then freezing them so they are more firm before drilling them. It was better - but they defrost fast and are still to squishy. I think the hole punch will work much better.
Someday there'll be an app for that as well, though I shudder to think how that would work.
Well if it's anything like Huddler's search function, best call the fertility clinic.
I'm as adventurous as the next fella, but I think that might be rather uncomfortable for all involved parties.
Out of the 60 new posts....I've loaded up 13 - pretty much the lowest ratio of stuff I've ever had to quote ever. This is definitely a 2-person job.
Did I say thanks because thanks ~~
Oh, yeah, I'm back. Was out the whole day yesterday.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 59 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beginner's DAC Help 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 7 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 8 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)