Prolly shipped from Canada.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 336
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure, but you're coming back soon right? I ask because they're starting to ask questions about gear that I've never heard... forces me to pull Silent Ones left and right. Oh Lordy, why do I get the feeling that the flatulence jokes are gonna start soon?
Food can grow there?!
Which we in turn get from South America... so I feel ya dog ::fist bump::
That's exactly what I tried to do. It will work - but it is really hard to hold a small, squishy piece of foam and drill a straight hole through the center. I even tried a suggestion of soaking the plugs in water and then freezing them so they are more firm before drilling them. It was better - but they defrost fast and are still to squishy. I think the hole punch will work much better.
Someday there'll be an app for that as well, though I shudder to think how that would work.
Well if it's anything like Huddler's search function, best call the fertility clinic.
I'm as adventurous as the next fella, but I think that might be rather uncomfortable for all involved parties.
Out of the 60 new posts....I've loaded up 13 - pretty much the lowest ratio of stuff I've ever had to quote ever. This is definitely a 2-person job.
Did I say thanks because thanks ~~
Oh, yeah, I'm back. Was out the whole day yesterday.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › FS: Rotel RCD-970BX CD Player 18 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 25 seconds ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 30 seconds ago
- › The decline of Hollywood stars 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2