Whoa, slow down a bit Wink... let's give the others a chance to chime in too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 323
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mmmmmmm. Baaaacon. I wish I had some right now. I actually don't like it crispy but chewy. I had one of those Bacon Wave things for years and loved it, until it melted. I was on Head-Fi at the time, too, so that's kind of a weird coincidence.
I once came across a recipe for a heavenly concoction that was nothing but bacon and cheese and Italian sausage (neither bacon nor cheese, but we'll let it slide), woven together with barbecue sauce and barbecue rub. I just searched and came up with what I think is it:
I'd love to try it, except I might substitute more bacon and cheese for the sausage.
Also, you may have noticed that I'm rather straight laced as well, though I don't get bamboo-zled like Bowei.
I'm straight-laced, too well... when I elect to use any laces in the first place. Have you ever cooked an entire package of Bacon at once? Lattice style?? Alternating horizontal and vertical rows and stick that bad boy in the oven... hungry yet?!
I once fried two and a half packs of bacon with 3 different frying pans (timing was a nightmare) and then cut a loaf of bread in half ( a big one.. just horizontally.. lol) and made what may to this day be the biggest bacon sandwich ever.
I learnt two things that day
too much of a good thing really IS bad
i can eat a LOT.
just the memories make me feel ill...
Edited by Cakensaur - 5/5/13 at 1:23pm
Prediction: Due to our discussion today about Cooking Bacon, there will be some that wake up prematurely for school/work, along with being irritable and frustrated.
those pipes. If memory serves, those cost a few hundred. Don't know why though.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › WTB 128 micro sd card: sandisk or samsung 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2