Whoa, slow down a bit Wink... let's give the others a chance to chime in too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 323
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mmmmmmm. Baaaacon. I wish I had some right now. I actually don't like it crispy but chewy. I had one of those Bacon Wave things for years and loved it, until it melted. I was on Head-Fi at the time, too, so that's kind of a weird coincidence.
I once came across a recipe for a heavenly concoction that was nothing but bacon and cheese and Italian sausage (neither bacon nor cheese, but we'll let it slide), woven together with barbecue sauce and barbecue rub. I just searched and came up with what I think is it:
I'd love to try it, except I might substitute more bacon and cheese for the sausage.
Also, you may have noticed that I'm rather straight laced as well, though I don't get bamboo-zled like Bowei.
I'm straight-laced, too well... when I elect to use any laces in the first place. Have you ever cooked an entire package of Bacon at once? Lattice style?? Alternating horizontal and vertical rows and stick that bad boy in the oven... hungry yet?!
I once fried two and a half packs of bacon with 3 different frying pans (timing was a nightmare) and then cut a loaf of bread in half ( a big one.. just horizontally.. lol) and made what may to this day be the biggest bacon sandwich ever.
I learnt two things that day
too much of a good thing really IS bad
i can eat a LOT.
just the memories make me feel ill...
Edited by Cakensaur - 5/5/13 at 1:23pm
Prediction: Due to our discussion today about Cooking Bacon, there will be some that wake up prematurely for school/work, along with being irritable and frustrated.
those pipes. If memory serves, those cost a few hundred. Don't know why though.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 8 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 43 seconds ago
- › Senn HD650 with sparkle and sharp punchy bass 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 54 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 BRAND NEW! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2