Whoa, slow down a bit Wink... let's give the others a chance to chime in too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 323
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mmmmmmm. Baaaacon. I wish I had some right now. I actually don't like it crispy but chewy. I had one of those Bacon Wave things for years and loved it, until it melted. I was on Head-Fi at the time, too, so that's kind of a weird coincidence.
I once came across a recipe for a heavenly concoction that was nothing but bacon and cheese and Italian sausage (neither bacon nor cheese, but we'll let it slide), woven together with barbecue sauce and barbecue rub. I just searched and came up with what I think is it:
I'd love to try it, except I might substitute more bacon and cheese for the sausage.
Also, you may have noticed that I'm rather straight laced as well, though I don't get bamboo-zled like Bowei.
I'm straight-laced, too well... when I elect to use any laces in the first place. Have you ever cooked an entire package of Bacon at once? Lattice style?? Alternating horizontal and vertical rows and stick that bad boy in the oven... hungry yet?!
I once fried two and a half packs of bacon with 3 different frying pans (timing was a nightmare) and then cut a loaf of bread in half ( a big one.. just horizontally.. lol) and made what may to this day be the biggest bacon sandwich ever.
I learnt two things that day
too much of a good thing really IS bad
i can eat a LOT.
just the memories make me feel ill...
Edited by Cakensaur - 5/5/13 at 1:23pm
Prediction: Due to our discussion today about Cooking Bacon, there will be some that wake up prematurely for school/work, along with being irritable and frustrated.
those pipes. If memory serves, those cost a few hundred. Don't know why though.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Recommendations for Folk, Classic Rock, Over Ears sub $250 11 seconds ago
- › Will this work? 28 seconds ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 46 seconds ago
- › Cheap , decent amp for Koss Pro DJ100 51 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › EQ cure all? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Marshall Monitor 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP (Updated with new pics) 5 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › Focal Spirit Professional by Frequen-C
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Frequen-C
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)