Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 284

post #4246 of 11270

Only the ref ever wins....

post #4247 of 11270

So in more interesting news, not the season for having good quality pineapple on that cake :(

Finally found some time on Friday so I'll get to trying tomorrow ~~

post #4248 of 11270

^ I've been meaning to ask you, TwinQY, what's all that corrupted-looking stuff clustered around where your location appears on all your posts? It looks like a random assortment of symbols in a vertical line.

post #4249 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

^ I've been meaning to ask you, TwinQY, what's all that corrupted-looking stuff clustered around where your location appears on all your posts? It looks like a random assortment of symbols in a vertical line.

ALL HAIL THE LORD ZALGO

http://eeemo.net/

post #4250 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

ALL HAIL THE LORD ZALGO

http://eeemo.net/

I don't think so :)

post #4251 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

^ I've been meaning to ask you, TwinQY, what's all that corrupted-looking stuff clustered around where your location appears on all your posts? It looks like a random assortment of symbols in a vertical line.

I think there is another person too with that same stuff, but I can't think of who it is atm.

post #4252 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

I think there is another person too with that same stuff, but I can't think of who it is atm.

Bokyung on the forums introduced it to me. Panther and Violin also had it for a while.


Was curious as to the gear TMACers like, since we talk about gear oh so little despite all the delicious pineapples and loli talk.

post #4253 of 11270

And animal friends. We've talked about them, too.

post #4254 of 11270
I have it. wink.gif
post #4255 of 11270

I think you guys wait till the only two days that I'm not busy with something and then ditch the thread. The archetypical ding-dong ditch.

 

Oh well at least the disgusting pineapple hater thread's dead. 

post #4256 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I think you guys wait till the only two days that I'm not busy with something and then ditch the thread. The archetypical ding-dong ditch.

 

Oh well at least the disgusting pineapple hater thread's dead. 

Methinks thou hast spoken too soon.....very_evil_smiley.gif

post #4257 of 11270
Who wants to talk about biggest sale flops of 2012? My vote goes to the new Denon's.
post #4258 of 11270

I wish it was beats by Dr Dre.......

post #4259 of 11270

Agree with the denon's too, they were something special, now they scraped it and turned it into some beats wannabe lineup.

post #4260 of 11270
The CEO of D&M Holdings (hired in 2010) used to be the CEO of Stanley-Black & Decker. High quality audio and cheap consumer power tools are the same thing, right? rolleyes.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread