or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 263

post #3931 of 11512
That has to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my whole life. Good job Warrenpchi.
post #3932 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

That has to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my whole life. Good job Warrenpchi.

 

Thanks!  It tastes pretty good too, even though I'm not wild about pineapple.  But whatevs!  smile.gif

post #3933 of 11512
I'm so incredibly lost as to the meaning of the Pineapple... Well, horses don't eat that stuff anyways.
post #3934 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

I'm so incredibly lost as to the meaning of the Pineapple... Well, horses don't eat that stuff anyways.

 

Me too, but just play along.  I've seen what they do to infidels.  eek.gif

post #3935 of 11512
Quote:
I'm so incredibly lost as to the meaning of the Pineapple... Well, horses don't eat that stuff anyways.

They do if they're hungry enough....

 

Any way, how many of us go into a paddock and crop grass..???         Although some do smoke it..!!!    I hope you find this hempfull..

post #3936 of 11512
Any drink with a little umbrella is a good drink. Any drink with a little umbrella AND some fruit on the side of the glass is a GREAT drink.
post #3937 of 11512

I don't know if he'll be joining us... but just in case he does, I made a Jude.

 

post #3938 of 11512

  ^^^ He's so cute - can I keep him?

 

Only joking. Wouldn't want Jude to feel deprived.

post #3939 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

 

I hope you find this hempfull..

 

As Duggeh would say, indeed.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

Any drink with a little umbrella is a good drink. Any drink with a little umbrella AND some fruit on the side of the glass is a GREAT drink.

 

How about we get them to serve it in a coconut shell?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

  ^^^ He's so cute - can I keep him?

 

As long as his family doesn't mind... smile.gif

post #3940 of 11512

You guys are the greatest. And no, I'm not on my high-horse ;) joking aside, no I don't smoke grass.

post #3941 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I don't know if he'll be joining us... but just in case he does, I made a Jude.

 

 

Not out of any animosity toward Jude, but I have a strong urge to put pins in it.

post #3942 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

 

Not out of any animosity toward Jude, but I have a strong urge to put pins in it.

 

post #3943 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

 

Not out of any animosity toward Jude, but I have a strong urge to put pins in it.

 

Wot, just to keep his ears on and stop his glasses from falling off..??? That's nice..!!

post #3944 of 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Wot, just to keep his ears on and stop his glasses from falling off..??? That's nice..!!

 

You all know I'm a considerate person. smile.gif

post #3945 of 11512
Heh,...funny stuff. I never leave this thread dissatisfied!!! Like a great steak & beer,...always happy to to get some MOAR!!! biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread