- 10,117 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Location: Just past the Pacifists of the Gandhi Nebula, then hang a left
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 245
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The answer was 41 - the mice made a slight miscalculation.
I guess they were just horsing around......
Audiophiliac looks like a poor man's willie Nelson.
And Willie is so much more musical.
If we must horse around, we should change threads....
Sorry, but I just had to trot this one out....
I propose we make Warren mayor of this thread.
He will probably say nay......
But if the shoe fits.......... that's the main thing.
We could always chain him here with a fetlock.......
Someone must hang for this rubbish.
Hmmm, I think it's time to put it back in the rotation. Maybe over the weekend. Even looking at it relaxes me.
Be famous and the mods may think about giving you one.
Be careful what you wish for...
bowei had this one for a day or two, and then they showed mercy and changed it.
As Achmed pointed out, be very careful what you wish for. It will be with you...forever. Mwahahahaha!
It's a shame you don't have any Schiit gear. Then your title could be "A horse whose Schiit don't stink" or "Loves his piles of Schiit." Or "Makes great big piles of Schiit."
Edited by Argyris - 3/21/13 at 2:24pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 15 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 34 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 2 minutes ago
- › AC vs. DC umbilical power cord 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2