Pineapple ala' poop,...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 242
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a proposition for you gentlemen. Could one of you fine chaps shoop a pair of Grados onto this horse? Preferably black Grados.
Winner is in the eternal gratitude and favor of the entirety of the horse species.
I just finished reading the past 6-7 pages, thank you for some of the best side-buckling, diaphragm lurching, lung-wheezing, cheek-scrunching laughing ive had in a long time.
I WIN YAY.
Bwhahaha pineapple you are mine!
Talk about split-second timing. When I clicked on the thread, there was one unread post. But when it loaded, there were two, and one of them...well:
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › "The Lab" 21 seconds ago
- › Could a moderate amount of steam coming from my shower hurt my open... 56 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Need Earphones store-bought recommendations in $30 range 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Can you recommend a portable/desktop amp 3 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3