Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 241

post #3601 of 11182

It's the...

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

post #3602 of 11182

Anana (yeah I used french wanna fight about it?) August

 

Okay let's not go there. Even forgot about the sorbet part :(

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Off to have panda pie now.

 

post #3603 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Don't forget the lotion! 

 

He still remembers! Bowei, DO NOT go on the "Funny posts From the Forums" thread!

 

Aww man!!!  Now he's gonna see that comment about the dog.. frown.gif

post #3604 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

You taught me well! wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
I could not teach what has been there all along,... tongue.gif
post #3605 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Aww man!!!  Now he's gonna see that comment about the dog.. frown.gif
Hahaha, good luck!
post #3606 of 11182

Well would you lookie here... 7 come 11 at a meet no less... biggrin.gif

Was there any Comments?

 

beerchug.gif

post #3607 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Well would you lookie here... 7 come 11 at a meet no less... biggrin.gif
Was there any Comments?



beerchug.gif
Yeah! A few people asked about it! One guy used it to try my ZO2, and one for my Clip+! biggrin.gif One thing though is recently one of the channels will cut out if you move it much, what should I do?
post #3608 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


One thing though is recently one of the channels will cut out if you move it much, what should I do?

Wow that really bites, I was hoping it would have lasted you longer, without strain relief the wires will eventually break connection with the jack.

The jack is epoxied into the die and I doubt there is much you'll be able to do to fix it, there is not really much room to maneuver or work with 1" of wire

 

Sorry that happened to it so soon, just toss it up onto a shelf as a memento... frown.gif 

post #3609 of 11182
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Wow that really bites, I was hoping it would have lasted you longer, without strain relief the wires will eventually break connection with the jack.
The jack is epoxied into the die and I doubt there is much you'll be able to do to fix it, there is not really much room to maneuver or work with 1" of wire

Sorry that happened to it so soon, just toss it up onto a shelf as a memento... frown.gif  
Yeah, stinks that it cut out... frown.gif Maybe I could re-epoxy it where the channels still work, just will have to be extra careful! Really beautiful work though, made all my friends jealous when I brought my Clip+ and ZO2.3 rig to school! biggrin.gif
post #3610 of 11182
Quote:
Maybe I could re-epoxy it where the channels still work,

Use pineapple juice. TwinQy recommends and endorsed it.

post #3611 of 11182

3 hours & 12 minutes since my last post.

C'mon dudes TMAC needs you.

 

Maybe we should have a competition to see who can stay off this thread the longest.

 

1st prize will be a pineapple sorbet in whatever flavour you want - as long as it's pineapple......

 


Edited by wink - 3/19/13 at 6:49am
post #3612 of 11182

I lose.
 

post #3613 of 11182

Pineapple sucks! very_evil_smiley.gif

post #3614 of 11182

^ Dems fightin' words. very_evil_smiley.gif

post #3615 of 11182

Food fight! tongue_smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread