Sweet! Will change up to the P5 Avatar when I get home... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks! I've actually never auditioned the P5, so I'll take your word for it for now.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing - except more like a tiny moniker or icon of sorts. Oh, I know! BRB. Okay, here's something that can be added on to our avatars...
Gonna go update mine...
Bit OT, but congratulations bro!
Oh right, the default one has all kinds of jpeg artifacts and stuff. I didn't like that. For anyone that's interested, here is the alternate version I used. As you can tell, it doesn't come with an iPod... just in case any of y'all want to lay different gear on top of it.
That's okay, everyone can see the Doc Holliday part, and that's what's important.
Hmm, try it out first... it might be too small to see clearly.
I'll try it tomorrow. I have a few major tests to study for.
Rated N FOR NOOB!! haha
Hey Jgray, see if you can move the N for Noob thing to the front page! :)
Oops, okay, I'll put it back in then.
You could maybe zoom in on the head more. That way Doc Holliday can be seen easier with SWAG.
I think using the default noob avatars is all in fun. I would go with the tmac logo if y'all want to but I won't be going with the noob "rated" logo.
I guess that's what happened. I'm still catching up.
LOL, I have to abstain as I made it, but I easily could go either way depending on what you guys decide.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 1 minute ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 2 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) 6 minutes ago
- › Comparison FLAC recordings of Modi 2 Uber and Musicstreamer ii plus 8 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2