Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My dad was a toddler according to that year... How do you feel now?
No I don't know what's that. My engineering self is telling me that's a telephone, the mic is in the other half. Turn to answer. Or something.
I missed it, too! My first thought was maybe a telephone. Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind getting an authentic classic French telephone from back in the day... say 1930-1960's.
It was called an "AM radio" - it was a magic device that would play music, local sports games and the news - and It did not need to be connected to the internet! This particular model was a dual-purpose design - it was also a piece of fashion jewelry - it was a "bracelet radio" and was intended to be worn around your wrist. It came in many groovy colors and unlike the modern smartphone, the batteries would last for weeks (unless you accidentally left it turned-on). All the really cool 70's teenage girls HAD to have one.
Ooh, we're playing guessing games! Okay, what's next?
Perhaps, but the discussion brought him back onto the grid.
Yup - that and Warren telling me that a couple of people had actually noticed I wasn't posting much. I can't disappoint Warren - he gets all sad & gooey...
I do, I really do.
Although, technically the people who noticed you weren't posting much did so in a different thread.
He's still here - he posted about an hour ago.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 4 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)