- 10,152 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 213
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Guy wan." Like magic wand without the D. @ Google translate with the link below, click on the speaker icon to hear the pronunciation (lower right page) :
Edited by Silent One - 3/8/13 at 11:05pm
Though wielding the Gaiwan of Destiny grants many powers, its burden of responsibility is too great for a mere mortal such as myself to withhold. I must relinquish such an honour, for the sake of the balance of the universe is at stake.
That's gibberish for agree with sticking to our own TMAC avatars next week?
(though warrenpchi wednesday would have been neato).
Oh I catch you loud and clear.
Edited by TwinQY - 3/8/13 at 11:12pm
But it is devoted to her. We're only doing days for TMACians that have MFM avatars.
Yup. Hehe, decades of Simpsons characters having only four fingers (well, except for God), and this finally freaks you out?
Thank you sir, though your usage of it itself speaks volumes. I'll be sticking with mine through Sunday so as to do Silent Sunday as well.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Getting started with a Vintage Hi-fi System, a few questions. 1 minute ago
- › Why do companies make headphones hard to drive(300+ ohm) is it a... 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 341 IEMs compared (Zipbuds PRO added 08/18/15 p.... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 2 minutes ago
- › Best IEM available? 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones (considering ATH-M50X, DT-770PRO 250,... 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2