Woo hoo! I'm only a few posts from breaking 2,700! What's so special about 2,700 posts? Absolutely NOTHING! Just trying to be suitably off-topic.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 190
Gear mentioned in this thread:
On the contrary - 2,700 posts for a "Contributor" is a new Head-Fi record! Well, based on casual observation, nothing officially being reported by HF.
I da man! A legend in my own mind!
If you ever make one of those with dice, Ima be incredibly impressed!
AC only on this one as the chip I used required too much voltage. The case is too big and heavy as well, trying to find decent luggage is a task. I'm a hit the yard sales this summer.
must find BIG BIG dice...
Glitch or is your label cleverly crafted to play with unsuspecting readers' minds?
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 14 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 21 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3