Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just throwing my 2 cents in: I think Todd at TTVJaudio.com might be a worthy victim. He doesn't post much (neither do I really) but he's been in the game for a long, long time.
Bozebuttons (Tom) has prolly done more than anybody in keeping the flame alight in the NY area. Can't even begin to number the meets he's organized.
909 and Voltron have done loads for the west coast.
Purrin might be a politically incorrect target, but he's contributed significantly to the measurement side of things.
Along the politically incorrect line, Dr. Dre or Noel Lee have certainly done a lot for headphones...both good and bad.
Just some thoughts.
Edited by Tyll Hertsens - 2/16/13 at 11:15am
You guys could do Dre or Noel the next month and call it April Fools.
Edited by Tyll Hertsens - 2/16/13 at 3:24pm
I have tremendous respect for purrin, along with the others over in his "crew". I quite like the idea of devoting next month to his area of expertise. Not sure how we'd do that, though. Any charts of his would of course be his IP, so just copypasting a bit of a CSD or frequency plot wouldn't be the best idea. Plus, I don't think it would be very distinguishable in miniature, anyway.
I suppose we've got the rest of February to work it out. Excellent suggestion, Tyll. Hopefully we'll be able to work out something later on for TTVJ as well.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 w/ Upgrded HD650 Cable 31 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Will a separate sound card make a noticable difference? 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Open Back, upgrade from IFIMAN HE400 1 minute ago
- › Differences between portable players 1 minute ago
- › Focal Spirit Professional 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Noble Audio Savant by WCDchee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2