Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 185
post #2761 of 11512
2/13/13 at 5:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2762 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:03pm
post #2763 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:16pm
post #2764 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:17pm
post #2765 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:18pm
post #2766 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:34pm
post #2767 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:36pm
post #2768 of 11512
2/13/13 at 6:57pm
post #2769 of 11512
2/13/13 at 7:01pm
post #2770 of 11512
2/13/13 at 7:20pm
post #2771 of 11512
2/13/13 at 7:42pm
I am pleased by the shenanigans. (as evidenced in my avatar) Okay now descend on some FOTM hype thread and argue like multple Tylls that you are. Although that could get you temp-ban at worst...
post #2772 of 11512
2/13/13 at 7:42pm
post #2773 of 11512
2/13/13 at 11:17pm
post #2774 of 11512
2/14/13 at 12:09am
post #2775 of 11512
2/14/13 at 1:02am
He is on to us.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Currently, there are 3705 Active Users (770 Members and 2935 Guests)
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 2 seconds ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 9 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 14 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 36 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 56 seconds ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 1 minute ago
- › K712 owners HELP MEEEE 1 minute ago
- › Download Single Hi-Res Tracks? 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2