Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 174

post #2596 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

Oh hai Tyll February I see. Sorry been crammed with work and school... 3 writing intensive courses at once is a big no-no, especially if I have 2 more other courses...

welcome back planx :D writing intensive courses... hope they have nothing to do with literary analyses lol

post #2597 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

welcome back planx :D writing intensive courses... hope they have nothing to do with literary analyses lol

 

Two of them, yes... The other, pure politics... Mass media studies is a pain in the arse. Glad it's the weekend, been waiting for a break whew.

post #2598 of 11243

Alright, I am totally disappointed that I missed Judeuary, but I am totally jumping in on this one. Any special rules?

post #2599 of 11243

Eet eez finished

 

Nothing fancy, but I kinda like it smile.gif

post #2600 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post

Eet eez finished

 

Nothing fancy, but I kinda like it smile.gif

 

 

post #2601 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post

Eet eez finished

 

Nothing fancy, but I kinda like it smile.gif

beerchug.gif

post #2602 of 11243

Hoping someone here with some PS skills can add a small black lettered "TMAC"  on my avatar...I'm thinking across the top to the left of the top edge of the headphones. Thanks in advance!beerchug.gif

 

 

post #2603 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Hoping someone here with some PS skills can add a small black lettered "TMAC"  on my avatar...I'm thinking across the top to the left of the top edge of the headphones. Thanks in advance!beerchug.gif




Is this what you're looking for? It's a little small though... frown.gif

post #2604 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Is this what you're looking for? It's a little small though... frown.gif

Oops, I didn't explain myself well enough. 

 I mean like this, where the blue is........

 

 

 

Thanks for the effort! L3000.gif

post #2605 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Is this what you're looking for? It's a little small though... frown.gif


Oops, I didn't explain myself well enough. 


 I mean like this, where the blue is........





Thanks for the effort! L3000.gif
Ahh... okay, I'll try! smily_headphones1.gif
post #2606 of 11243

What do you guys think?

 

avatar.png

post #2607 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What do you guys think?

avatar.png
Nice!
post #2608 of 11243
Achmed, is this fine?

post #2609 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What do you guys think?

 

avatar.png

looks like a mouse l

post #2610 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

looks like a mouse l

............panda.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread